Thread: 1999 Donzi 28 ZX Hatch Cover Lens Cracked

Question 1999 Donzi 28 ZX Hatch Cover Lens Cracked

Hi, i have a 28 zx and i am looking for the best route to replace my hatch cover. My lens is cracked so i dont know if i should get a new hatch, if i can find a new lens, or even find the top of the hatch it is made by Bomar thank you

You can buy the whole thing new online, but it is pricey. I unscrewed mine at the hinges and took it to our local glass shop. he replaced the glass for $50. He didn't have the white plexi available so I went with the smoke color to match the windscreen.

1999 26zx 502mag/bravo

thx

Ok thank you, Do you know what website the sell them online because i need the screen to. If it is to much money i will ask the shop by me if they can do the glass and the screen. Thanx Again

Bomar is part of Pompanette. They have a pretty complete catalog supporting their old products on their website. I applaud them for that, but they don't exactly give the stuff away.

http://www.pompanette.com/pompweb.ns...a?OpenDocument
    Don
    '01 22 Classic, 502/B1
    And a bunch of other stuff

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough" - Mario Andretti

bomar

I checked into that they do have the lens and screen they want 75 for the screen and 120 for the lens but at least it will be right. Thank you for the help

Thread Information