Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The faces of Chattanooga.....

The faces of Chattanooga.....

With things the way they are lately, I think sometimes we forget there are people behind these posts and screen names. Here are the attendies and people I call freinds from Chattanooga. It is the people, not the boats, that make up this community. Some of the pics aren't the best, the camera (and me) had a little trouble with the heat.....

Stan AKA Inferno

Christina, on left, Hedgehogs better half and friend on right

Scott AKA Mad Poodle

Bob AKA Tidbart

Russ AKA Kilby on left, David AKA DonziVol on right

Parnell AKA Sweet Cheekz

Andre AKA Z-Man and Callie AKA Dorothy

Tim AKA Reddog and Deb AKA DonziDeb (Tims better half)

Mike AKA Ghost in middle, Deb left

Phil S AKA Phil S and Mrs. Phil S

Susan (Infernos better half) on left, Barbara AKA Lady Grizz on right

Me, Donziweasel

Todd AKA Roadtrip SE and Jill

Jim AKA Buizilla

Cliff AKA Bertram Boy Center with Red shirt, Brian AKA Last Real Texan, left

Jamie AKA A Dock Brother

Cam AKA Helper Extrtadanair and The Host With the Most, Our A Dock Brutha from Anotha Mutha- BILL AKA Hedgehog.
    1979 Donzi Criterion
    1997 Classic 16
    2007 G3 w/ Yamaha 90 hp jet outboard
    Jackson Hole, WY
    www.jacksonholealltrans.com

Just my .02, which in this economy, is only worth .01, and actually is less than that since my original .02 isn't really worth .02.

weasel, thank you for putting names with the pics.

Looks like there was a good crowd and a good time had by all.

Ken

Looks like a great time was had by all. I'm guessing donzi dude was a no-show ?

Ken, fun and many Bushwahckers were had by all. Great group, not a single cross word. There were some other people that came and went, but above was the core group. There wer also a bunch of A dock locals who extended some amazing hospitality, and even a part of two when needed. I hope I didn't forget anyone.

I will post the Donzis that attended in a little bit. Got some great pics of all the boats. Some amazing ones showed up.....
    1979 Donzi Criterion
    1997 Classic 16
    Jackson Hole, WY

Just my .02, which in this economy, is only worth .01, and actually is less than that since my original .02 isn't really worth .02.

every picture tells a story

don't it . . .

John, thanks for the pics, and glad we got to finally hang out some. I'lll add a name to the roster--next to Deb and me is Steven, an old friend of of the Hedgehog, who is not on the board but you can see is similarly a riot. (I think his humor kept me from collapsing from heat stroke on the trip to Blue Plate. )
    "I don't have time to get into it, but he went through a lot." -Pulp Fiction

Thanks for sharing the photos of an obviously great time. Nice to put faces to the names. Love the color of Tidbart's boat, is that blue a stock color? Never seen another Donzi 22 that color.

I think this is a great thread, there is a face to each name.

Thanks for posting, Weasel. Good idea. It's always suprising to me when I meet someone new from the board that rarely do they look like what I assumed.

As for my pic, though I look like some derranged guy who is about to get into a bar fight, I'm really not a crazy person (I don't think).
    1970 18 Classic-original

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -Benjamin Franklin

Some really good pics there, but really, John? You couldn't manage one time snapping me when I was looking at the camera and not looking totally dorky?

I have worse ones Barb, be afraid, be very afraid.

A few more-

Russ running his 22. Russ has two speeds, idle and WOT. I had an amazing ride with him.

Scott, Jill, Todd, Stan and Jim discussing how cool I am. The decided I was the coolest person on earth. Thanks guys.

Brain debating on whether or not to eat his sunglasses.

Parnell being a stud. Ladies watch out.....

Brian putting his drive on and everyone else drinking Cliffs rum drinks cheering him on

Jim and Stan discussing how Donzis have gotten too fast and they should only put 4 cylinders in them

Scott asking Cliff if he would be a huckleberry and scratch his neck
    1979 Donzi Criterion
    1997 Classic 16
    Jackson Hole, WY

Now THIS is the best thread ever. I have not seen some of these guys ever...and others for too many years. Looks like a GREAT time!

Down here in GA, I forget just how hilly and rocky it is up there. Just great!! "Rocky Top Tennessee"!

Absolutely love the commentary!

And of course, no Donzi event is a Donzi event without the Donzis-

Cliffs Criterion, 540 CID. First Criterion and 22 hull ever produced by Donzi.

Parnells 16. 383 CID 500hp+. This is hands down the most amazing 16 ever. Imagine an Outerlimits and Micks boat having kids. This would be it. Had great ride, thanks Parnell.

The FlowerPot. Todds 22. Potter messaged blue motor. CID ? HP ? VERY FAST!

Andres 28 ZX. Twin 400 CID 500 hp per side. Aired out pic courtesy of Brian.

Bobs 22. 502 Mag. I think Jim forgot the fenders.... Aired out pic courtesy of Brian

More to Donzis to come.....have to cook dinner for the kids.

If you have some pics to add to the thread, please go ahead.
    1979 Donzi Criterion
    1997 Classic 16
    Jackson Hole, WY

mrfixxall Guest

Fixx

DW got a ? Was anyone their not wearing a Rolex?

DW got a ? Was anyone their not wearing a Rolex?
    Yeah, me. Hell, I showed up with a collard shirt from flying and was the only one there not wearing a t-shirt. Of course, I caught hell for it. Never looked for or saw a Rolex, having to much fun.....
    1979 Donzi Criterion
    1997 Classic 16
    Jackson Hole, WY

FTD Delivering Flowers on the River....

.....I tried to get a picture of the Flowerpot running....this is all I got !

Thread Information