Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Donzo Fishboats- lets see em

Donzi Fishboats- lets see em

OK folks, decided to start a thread for all of you that have Fishboats. Post pics, and tell us a little bit about your boat. Please remeber to be considerate of bandwidth and follow the posting size guidelines. Sorry folks, Fishboats only, there will be other threads for other donzi's.

Fish
    "Many go fishing all their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after." - Henry David Thoreau

SEADOGs TampaBay
    SEADOG Outlaws- George is our king, all hail King George!!!

Could you PLEASE lower that in my drive?
    RedDog

President - West Vestal Donzi Owner's Group
    Knoxville, TN

1987 F-23

1987 f-23. IMHO, one of the greatest fishing boats ever made. Has the same hull as the z-25, very deep v, and takes waves incredibly well. Currently has a modified 2.5L 200 with a hydraulic jack plate, Bobs Tuner, Boysen Reeds, and CLE lower unit. Soon to have additional 10" of setback, and alot more HP.
    "Many go fishing all their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after." - Henry David Thoreau

SEADOGs TampaBay

here is another f-23. This one was for sale a little while ago. Not sure if it ever sold; the owner was pretty proud of the boat, but it looks pretty clean and shows one of the color options available when this model was produced (white, yellow, blue and I beleive teal were the others).

Fish

SEADOGs TampaBay

Here is a 23 we saw when we were in Miami at the boat show run with Poodle's crew. I wish I had gotten a closer picture, this thing was mint.

Here's one I saw earlier this year when I was working in Brunswick Ga. I think it was a 35.

Here's a real nice St Topaz that belongs to a Mr. Cooke. He sent me this pic when he became a member of the Midwest Donzi Club. Very cool Donzi.
    Scott Boldt

Thanks for the pic scott, that sure is a good looking boat, now I just have to win the lottery so I can get one of my very own.

SEADOGs TampaBay

Jefe's Revenge

Here is teh flagship of the Donzi Red Bikini Team....and she ain't a bad fish platform either.

1998 30ZF, with twin 2001 225 HP Evinrude FICHT (all the upgrades done). Donzi Dealer Demo model with all the bells and whistles. Notice the sunpad for the Bikini Team and the "radar arch" call it what you want its really a HUGE grab rail to keep others in the boat during my world famous turns .
    Capt. D.J. "Jefe" Reid -- RIP Big Grizz..and MOM
    '98 30ZF - Jefe's Revenge, '07 250 E-Tecs
    Founder/Co-Captain (South Region) - Donzi RED Bikini Crew
    "Revenge is a Dish Best Served...Wet"
    www.facebook.com/Team.Jefe

1987 FC (fish cuddy) 23, 260hp mercruiser alpha 1. A rare model with the Z25 deep V hull (without the 2' platform) and a super smooth ride. I get lots of attention wherever I go. This year we were 20 miles off Montauk in 3-5 footers and 20kt winds. The boat rode through it very well, but we did take a wave over the stern while chumming/drifting. Good thing for that new rule 2000 bildge pump!!! The fishing was good, we had a 7 foot blue shark right at the boat!! What a boat!!

Scott, that has to be the coolest DONZI fishing machine

Donzi St Tropez 19 Bowrider "down under"

Hi All, thought i would share my project with you, started off as a center console the guy that owned it before me added a cabin but looked terrible, so i cut it off and turned it into a bowrider, still have a heap of work to do but it is slowly taking shape

donzi fishboats are unique,wherever they are! got a newbee here with a newly aquired f23 1989 built late 88 hopfully before omc came on in november.in the middle of a resto ,awlgrip paint -wires- electronics.It had a new tank and some work done in 2003,but I bought it basicly untouched.Im doing some personal touches now and should be painted next week.

89 f23 just refurbished original power rebuilt and running great!

Not one photo of an El Pescador?

Thread Information