Thread: Last weekend @ LOTO

Last weekend @ LOTO

Couple nice rides from last weekend at LOTO "support the troops" poker run.

Orange 38 ZR (twin 700SCI's)

White and custom graphics 35 ZR (twin 525's)

The Lil' Whippled 18 (single 600 Whippled SB)

Batman MTI (Twin 1075's)

Ride home from poker run
    2006 CLASSIC 18 WHIPPLED MX 6.2, BRAVO 1, STAINLESS MARINE EXHAUST, LATHAM STEERING, IMCO 2" SHORTY, LABBED MIRAGE PLUS

TALK IS CHEAP, I'M FROM THE "SHOW ME STATE" SHOW ME

I saw your comment on my banner pic of the Sunsation engine room and that it was at LOTO. I was parked at the ramp next to a rig with Sunsation painted on it. I think that might be a factory owned boat making the poker run circuit. That boat was simply amazing. It outshined the other two top shelf boats, a Nor-Tech and an OL. There were 3 38 Donzis there too. This was at Lake St. Clair BTW.
    Lake St. Clair, Lake Huron, Lake Erie, Lake Oakland

Quote Originally Posted by Carl C View Post
    I saw your comment on my banner pic of the Sunsation engine room and that it was at LOTO. I was parked at the ramp next to a rig with Sunsation painted on it. I think that might be a factory owned boat making the poker run circuit. That boat was simply amazing. It outshined the other two top shelf boats, a Nor-Tech and an OL. There were 3 38 Donzis there too. This was at Lake St. Clair BTW.
    Yes your correct it is the factory owned boat they had that 1 and a black/red one also at the poker run last weekend
    2006 CLASSIC 18 WHIPPLED MX 6.2, BRAVO 1, STAINLESS MARINE EXHAUST, LATHAM STEERING, IMCO 2" SHORTY, LABBED MIRAGE PLUS

Quote Originally Posted by undertaker View Post
    Nice pics.....
    I have like over 300, posted a ton on Midwestboatpary.com under the 2011 support the troops poker run, there are a bunch by me and others, highly suggest giving it a looksy!

Thread Information