Thread: yamaha boats?

yamaha boats?

hey guys trying to get some opinions on yamaha boats. my parents are looking into one of these for a family sporter. i believe they use the waverunner engines. is this correct? if so whats the thought on these? how is build quality reliability?.. anyone have any experience they can share? i seen a few and they look pretty slick. lots of nice features

mrfixxall Guest

Fixx

Quote Originally Posted by wardicus View Post
    hey guys trying to get some opinions on yamaha boats. my parents are looking into one of these for a family sporter. i believe they use the waverunner engines. is this correct? if so whats the thought on these? how is build quality reliability?.. anyone have any experience they can share? i seen a few and they look pretty slick. lots of nice features

anything yamaha makes is top notch and you wont be sorry!..just make sure if they were to buy yhey get the 4-stroke version because the 2-stroke ones are thirsty on fuel..

Quote Originally Posted by mrfixxall View Post
    anything yamaha makes is top notch and you wont be sorry!..just make sure if they were to buy yhey get the 4-stroke version because the 2-stroke ones are thirsty on fuel..
    I will second that mr. fixx we have a Yamaha golf cart that just keeps taking a severe beating and keeps running. Based on the performance of the cart I bought a Yamaha ATV and it has been a work horse.

Great quality and I am sure it will reflect in their boats. Good luck with your purchase, let us know how it turns out.

Thread Information