Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: LOTO Shootout

LOTO Shootout

Ok guys mark your calendar, Dates August 26-28 I've mentioned this to many before, I'd sure like to see some more Donzi's in attedence and it's a very cool event to watch and a fun Lake for entertainment with 50+ lake front bars.

Steve
    2006 CLASSIC 18 WHIPPLED MX 6.2, BRAVO 1, STAINLESS MARINE EXHAUST, LATHAM STEERING, IMCO 2" SHORTY, LABBED MIRAGE PLUS

TALK IS CHEAP, I'M FROM THE "SHOW ME STATE" SHOW ME

Ill be there, but I may ride with someone again this year. It sure is nice not to have to worry about my own boat there. That lake gets crazy after the runs!!!!
    Never Kick a opossum at 40 mph!

Don't forget the Shoot out poker run the friday before. There are two big poker runs at LOTO The suppport the troops and the shoot out poker run.
    These are a great time and you get to see some awsome boats.
    both pokers runs are on friday so the crusier traffic is light and the water is good.

Im thinking the poker run entry fees are cost prohibitive for a med student (me), if I remember correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Planetwarmer View Post
    Im thinking the poker run entry fees are cost prohibitive for a med student (me), if I remember correctly.
    Just curious what is the cost of entry fee for this poker run ?

Quote Originally Posted by OFFSHORE GINGER View Post
    Just curious what is the cost of entry fee for this poker run ?
    $175.00 if you register early gets driver and first mate in two tee shirts, two poker hands two meal tickets and two after party tickets. and DVD
    $225.00 if you register late
    Last edited by G-MAN; 06-16-2011 at 06:25 PM. Reason: spelling

This is a great weekend to see some of the best professional and factory hardware. Not only is the poker run a great time, so is the massive raft off during the Shootout itself. Mark your calendars!

Couldn't agree more!! We will be there prolly weds-sun it is truly an experience for those that have never been to LOTO, it's a big time fun time!!

Steve
    2006 CLASSIC 18 WHIPPLED MX 6.2, BRAVO 1, STAINLESS MARINE EXHAUST, LATHAM STEERING, IMCO 2" SHORTY, LABBED MIRAGE PLUS

TALK IS CHEAP, I'M FROM THE "SHOW ME STATE" SHOW ME

2 Weeks to the Poker Run and Shootout! Wednesday night the 24th is the street party. Friday - Poker Run. Sat/Sun is the Shootout. Hopefully we will see old friends and meet new ones. Grant/Steve can you shed more light on the event Friday at Paradise? Byron you need to step up. Come on Bill/Christina, you can make it!

I called down to Donzi a few weeks back to ask a question, Craig Barrie happend to answer the phone. He told me that Liberty was having a customer appreciation get toghter at Pardise. He said everyone was invited no matter what kind of boat you had, but since Donzi is the flagship brand was hopeing for a good turn out. Said there would be give aways, photo ops, ect. We will be there in our 35 and i'm pertty sure Steve and Dre will show up. Pretty sure a 38ZR with 700s will be there also, that is a nice boat! The get toghter is from 2 to 5:30 that friday.
    On another note that day is probly the best day of the year to see some super fine boats of all brands and types if you can make it , it would be worth it.

Poker run at Grand Lake this coming weekend, and LOTO shootout the next! Im excited!!

I think the new MyWay 50' Mystic T-55 turbine boat is on it's way...
    North East Donzi Club
    NO TOOLS

We will be there! It is going to be a large time.
    2001 35 Fountain Lightning w500 EFI's
    1973 X-18 - Merc 383 Magnum
    1974 Chris Craft Roamer with 1271 TI's

Quote Originally Posted by The Hedgehog View Post
    We will be there! It is going to be a large time.
    You need to run that hot rod in the shoot out, pretty sure you would have no problem in its class, always cool to have a shoot out winner sticker on the side of your boat.

Quote Originally Posted by G-MAN View Post
    You need to run that hot rod in the shoot out, pretty sure you would have no problem in its class, always cool to have a shoot out winner sticker on the side of your boat.
    I am pretty sure that it could have taken its class. She is down for the year though.
    2001 35 Fountain Lightning w500 EFI's
    1973 X-18 - Merc 383 Magnum
    1974 Chris Craft Roamer with 1271 TI's

Thread Information