Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Chattanooga Roll Call, time to run the Gorge!

Chattanooga Roll Call, time to run the Gorge!

I spoke to many people at AOTH who had not attended Chattanooga last year, but were planning to attend this year. Chattanooga is only a couple of months out and I was wondering who is coming.

I am flying into Atlanta on Thursday and out Sunday. This will be one of THE events to attend this summer. Totally different than AOTH, but equally as good.

So, give a hardy Rebel Yell, guys, get out your wife beater tank tops, ladies, get out your daisy dukes, get ready for the A DOCK experience and let us know who is planning on attending!!!!

BTW, if you have never attended an event, they aren't going to come to you! I saw people from Northern California, British Columbia, Michigan, Conneticut, Wyoming(HAHA), Miami, and about everywhere else at AOTH. This, or any event, are a blast to attend. So, GET OUT THERE!!!!
    1979 Donzi Criterion
    1997 Classic 16
    2007 G3 w/ Yamaha 90 hp jet outboard
    Jackson Hole, WY
    www.jacksonholealltrans.com

Just my .02, which in this economy, is only worth .01, and actually is less than that since my original .02 isn't really worth .02.

I'll be there. Not sure when I'll arive due to my work schedule, but I'll make it down barring something unexpected.

Now, I don't understand what's wrong with Rebel yells, tank tops, and daisy dukes. That's just a normal Friday night in East TN! Yee haw, good buddy!
    1970 18 Classic-original

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -Benjamin Franklin

Wendy and I arrive Thursday night for three special nights in a floating cabin. Depart Sunday but not too early

Parnell
    Time forSweet Cheekz to find a new home

Parnell, keep that seat open for me, I would love a ride in the GT-21!!!!

Bring lots of Advil for the mornings. Those bushwackers can put a hurt on you.......
    1979 Donzi Criterion
    1997 Classic 16
    Jackson Hole, WY

Just my .02, which in this economy, is only worth .01, and actually is less than that since my original .02 isn't really worth .02.

Heloisa and I should be attending. Boat is currently in pieces but there is plenty of time.
    B
    Member - WAFNC
    1997 22 Classic (sold)
    1997 Formula 271 Fastech
    502 Mag MPI

Quote Originally Posted by Donziweasel View Post
    Parnell, keep that seat open for me, I would love a ride in the GT-21!!!!

Bring lots of Advil for the mornings. Those bushwackers can put a hurt on you.......
    You got it John
    Heading to costco today to get a 1000 count Advil Bottle

Parnell
    Time forSweet Cheekz to find a new home

Just checked in...

with the Captain of the Third World Navy, aka The Hedgehog, and it sounded like he was doing a pretty decent job of softening up the Chattanooga water front for the full urban assault of our crew on the Downtown area at the end of July...

The man is going to need back-up, so let's not let him down, get your reservations made now... remember strength in numbers!

It is going to be a great run. The A dockers were in rare form this weekend. Oh wait, they are in rare form every weekend.

We will take a roll call later this week.

BTW, got a shorty with a bunch of broken gears in the back of my truck. Tex dropped it off today. It is heading to Young Performance tomorrow to get ready for the Gorge. Todd are you listening, the Blue ZX will be ready......

The Gorge was awesome this weekend. We took the Roamer to Chatt. Got a call from SE on Sun morning to confirm that we were doing the right thing. The third world Navy was on patrol!
    2001 35 Fountain Lightning w500 EFI's
    1973 X-18 - Merc 383 Magnum
    1974 Chris Craft Roamer with 1271 TI's

We are in. Arrive Friday probably mid to late afternoon.
    RedDog

President - West Vestal Donzi Owner's Group
    Knoxville, TN

Jamie is all fired up. Cam has been instructed to bring down the appropriate jet ski.

Now have a floating cabin reserved for Friday and Saturday - previously only had it for Saturday night.

If you call Hales bar, be sure to mention you are with the Donzi group. Once I mentioned that, the non-existent Friday night cabin space opened up.
    RedDog

President - West Vestal Donzi Owner's Group
    Knoxville, TN

Quote Originally Posted by RedDog View Post
    Now have a floating cabin reserved for Friday and Saturday - previously only had it for Saturday night.
    If you call Hales bar, be sure to mention you are with the Donzi group. Once I mentioned that, the non-existent Friday night cabin space opened up.
    Good point. If you have an issue, talk to Leanne.

Talked to Brian (Last Real Texan) on Friday and he said the A/C in his boat where I am staying grenaded. Better fix that sucker quick, us Wyoming folk don't do too well in 100 degree heat with a 100% humidity.
    1979 Donzi Criterion
    1997 Classic 16
    Jackson Hole, WY

Quote Originally Posted by Donziweasel View Post
    Talked to Brian (Last Real Texan) on Friday and he said the A/C in his boat where I am staying grenaded. Better fix that sucker quick, us Wyoming folk don't do too well in 100 degree heat with a 100% humidity.

The A/C is fixed. You should be just fine now!

We have a cabin booked thanks to Bill. Who else is in? We are coming for the dualing drink machines and hope to run on the water a bit too

Thread Information