Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Official AOTH Attendence Thread...

Official AOTH Attendence Thread...

Surprised no one has put this up yet with AOTH only a month out. Just curious who will be there this year.

Me, Boo Boo and the twins will be in attendance using Bills beautiful X-18. Thanks Hedge!!!!!!!!!!

While I do not think Silver Streak hangs out here much, he has indicated he will be there with my old Critter.
    1979 Donzi Criterion
    1997 Classic 16
    2007 G3 w/ Yamaha 90 hp jet outboard
    Jackson Hole, WY
    www.jacksonholealltrans.com

Just my .02, which in this economy, is only worth .01, and actually is less than that since my original .02 isn't really worth .02.

Michele and I will be there as well, thumb out looking for a ride...
    Don
    '01 22 Classic, 502/B1
    And a bunch of other stuff

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough" - Mario Andretti

Lisa and I will be there, thumbing for rides as well.
    "I don't have time to get into it, but he went through a lot." -Pulp Fiction

I'm in

I'll be there

I'll be there with bells on as usual. Bringing the 18...may or may not run it in the long runs.

Todd, I'll get my registration in the mail on Monday.

Looking forward to it.

-David
    1970 18 Classic-original

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -Benjamin Franklin

Wendy, Zach, Marsha and I will be sporting two boats and my freind Dave, Kathy + 2 running their 22

Cant wait

Parnell
    Time forSweet Cheekz to find a new home

Money already sent,just waiting to hear if my 22 will be ready. If not we'll be in the 18.

aoth

I talked to the gibraltar gang today and they are comming
    mike baldwin
    rock smith both with 20 cig's

I'll be there. Donzi Deb is iffy. Following her neck surgery the doc has banned her from boating for 2 months or more. If she doesn't go I may bum a ride. Or find another co-pilot and bring the 22.
    RedDog

President - West Vestal Donzi Owner's Group
    Knoxville, TN

Callie and I will be there plus two newbies. Can't wait to see everyone

Quote Originally Posted by RedDog View Post
    I'll be there. Donzi Deb is iffy. Following her neck surgery the doc has banned her from boating for 2 months or more. If she doesn't go I may bum a ride. Or find another co-pilot and bring the 22.
    Tim,

Jill told me about discussing Deb's surgery when we saw you guys in Atlanta.
    And I thought she was just a hot lady in a fashionable scarf! You are right though, she needs to stay off the boat for awhile.

But, we need to see the green beast at AOTH. Not just because it belongs there as usual, but there is a bit of a phenomenon going on this year with the pre-registrations. Many of the boats are going to be full. People are bringing alot of their friends and family, which is cool, but I am afraid that we are going to run out of seats for the far-away travelers coming in for the run.

So please bring your boat. And for those of you coming in boat-less, I would plan on being very loose with the boat gas cash for guys like the Red Dog who have seats available!

And Deb, you must attend... Do I have to call and beg? Wouldn't be the same without you there....

Quote Originally Posted by RedDog View Post
    Looks like I'm coming alone (unless I can find some of that pie that Hedge keeps talking about), and I'm not going to run the 18 in the long runs. So...if you want to take your 22, I'll sit shotgun. And of course I always bring a little extra fuel cash. Just let me know. Thanks
    1970 18 Classic-original

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -Benjamin Franklin

I will be there!

22 Classic:
    Byron
    Jill
    Parker--maybe

X-18Jet:
    Larry-

Malibu Towboats(2):
    Brandon/Denise
    Tim/Mia

Tim,

Deb can hang with Jill if she wants. Jill will not be riding with me due to baby #2 on the way!
    www.mwdonziclub.com

Quote Originally Posted by roadtrip se View Post
    Tim,

Jill told me about discussing Deb's surgery when we saw you guys in Atlanta.
    And I thought she was just a hot lady in a fashionable scarf! You are right though, she needs to stay off the boat for awhile.

But, we need to see the green beast at AOTH. Not just because it belongs there as usual, but there is a bit of a phenomenon going on this year with the pre-registrations. Many of the boats are going to be full. People are bringing alot of their friends and family, which is cool, but I am afraid that we are going to run out of seats for the far-away travelers coming in for the run.

So please bring your boat. And for those of you coming in boat-less, I would plan on being very loose with the boat gas cash for guys like the Red Dog who have seats available!

And Deb, you must attend... Do I have to call and beg? Wouldn't be the same without you there....
    Oh great, the first time I actally decide to come to this thing and what do you know...all the seats are full. What, do I have bad breath or something?

Maybe I should just bring my ski and rope and try to get a tow?
    Don
    '01 22 Classic, 502/B1
    And a bunch of other stuff

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough" - Mario Andretti

Quote Originally Posted by zelatore View Post
    Oh great, the first time I actally decide to come to this thing and what do you know...all the seats are full. What, do I have bad breath or something?

Maybe I should just bring my ski and rope and try to get a tow?
    I can see it now...and for the sixth time today, Don says "Hit it!" as he goes for the world distance record on a ski to Lee's Ford.

Not trying to cause alarm, I think we will get everybody to the water, but we are going to have some full boats for sure.

David, the 18 needs to make an appearance too! We are going to have plenty of sweep boats and TWO official tow boats for this year, so we won't leave you stranded and you won't have to push it too hard to make the daily runs.

Thread Information