Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Aoth xi cam!

aoth xi cam!

http://lakecumberland.com/allcamz.php

This link refreshes automatically and gives you a view of some of the docks and the water conditions at the mouth of Jamestown Marina.

On Monday, we launched the Formula after doing some maintenance and I took her out for a quick spin. The water is up almost 32 feet from the normal pool, but the conditions were as good as I have ever seen them this time of year.

Let's get ready to rumble in a few weeks! In the mean time, keep an eye on things for yourselves!

I'll be there. And I'll try not to cry too much about not having my own boat there as well!
    Don
    '01 22 Classic, 502/B1
    And a bunch of other stuff

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough" - Mario Andretti

The cam is stuck on Friday night?
    Lake St. Clair, Lake Huron, Lake Erie, Lake Oakland

Quote Originally Posted by Carl C View Post
    The cam is stuck on Friday night?
    Yikes - I just clicked it to take a look and I got a near-black image with rain on the lens. I though 'whoa- must be a hell of a storm!' Then I realized it was stuck on an old image.
    Don
    '01 22 Classic, 502/B1
    And a bunch of other stuff

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough" - Mario Andretti

mrfixxall Guest

fixx

maybe its under water

Quote Originally Posted by mrfixxall View Post
    maybe its under water
    I'm not sure what your issues are with RT or the awakening and I really dont care but I must say this is very funny

and theoretically possible I think

Parnell
    Time forSweet Cheekz to find a new home

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Cheekz View Post
    I'm not sure what your issues are with RT or the awakening and I really dont care but I must say this is very funny
    Parnell
    LOL, knock it off Fixx, at this point everything makes me giggle. Like one giant dysfunctional family.

I feel a poll coming on...... (gotta figure out how)

Were all still family btw... Thanks Uncle Don A!!!
    Thanx,
    SCOTT R.

mrfixxall Guest

Fixx

Quote Originally Posted by Jraysray View Post
    LOL, knock it off Fixx, at this point everything makes me giggle. Like one giant dysfunctional family.

I feel a poll coming on...... (gotta figure out how)

Were all still family btw... Thanks Uncle Don A!!!

Accuatly im working on a xtranormal video,,stay tuned!!

maybe its under water
    Now Thats funny
    The sting of poor quailty far outlasts the Joy of a cheap price...

mrfixxall Guest

Fixx

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Cheekz View Post

Parnell

Honestly i dont have a problem with him! I didn't really mean for anyone to get hurt or ruin their boat and didn't think about the liability end of the insurance..I have never done a event and didn't know their were any other insurance to carry besides the 1mil balloon in coverage i carry..That part skipped my mind..i always herd stories that their were big logs in the water so i told tyler to make sure he has under water insurance..
    Not my fault RT read into the quick post i made and now???

When you call a member a troll,a ass and tell them to crawl back under a rock,that's when it gets personal and im sure after he reads this response he will use some more choice grammar school words...

you guys be safe and have fun..

Can the first person there climb the pole and smack that camera please..?????

Honestly i dont have a problem with him! I didn't really mean for anyone to get hurt or ruin their boat and didn't think about the liability end of the insurance..I have never done a event and didn't know their were any other insurance to carry besides the 1mil balloon in coverage i carry..That part skipped my mind..i always herd stories that their were big logs in the water so i told tyler to make sure he has under water insurance..
    Not my fault RT read into the quick post i made and now???

When you call a member a troll,a ass and tell them to crawl back under a rock,that's when it gets personal and im sure after he reads this response he will use some more choice grammar school words...

you guys be safe and have fun..
    Fixx,

I know you are a model citizen and all, but you are the one that over-reacted when I simply asked you not to put words in my mouth. "In other words"
    means, "to simplify" or "to restate" or "what he met to say was". Simple as that. I DID NOT SAY WHAT YOU STATED. Read it again, and again, if necessary, until it sinks into your skull.

The rest came after you seemed to think it was okay to make a personal call on my mental state and hope that I ran over a house at the rally. I also saw something from you, that you quickly deleted, about bringing 30-100 cyclists down to AOTH, as in a Gang, like this was supposed to be intimidating or something.

Whatever your agenda, why don't you just quit while you are ahead? It really is just stupid.

FWIW, no one runs here without proper insurance as we collect a copy of every policy as part of the registration process. The club also carries insurance. We have it covered according to some fairly decent legal advice.

Quote Originally Posted by fogducker III View Post
    Can the first person there climb the pole and smack that camera please..?????
    Soooooooooooooooo, smack the camera plz.
    Lake St. Clair, Lake Huron, Lake Erie, Lake Oakland

The cam is working. The date and time are off, but there are 10 Donzis in the slips already!
    If you on the sho', then you sho' not me, yo.

1997 18 Classic 350 MAG/MPI Bravo -
    2004 Formula 27PC T-350 MAG/MPI Bravo III

Sunglasses needed

that sun sure is bright
    Thanx,
    SCOTT R.

Thread Information