Thread: 27 Magnum Hull & Deck

27 Magnum Hull & Deck

Since I have three projects going and I bought another project this week of a different kind I have decided to sell one of these Magnums I have. Its a 1972 or 3 with the deck in tact. No hardware. Hull is solid. I would discuss further restoration before purchase if someone wants it a little more done. Very flexible here I have travel expenses into it and I have about 60 hours of time derigging and getting it ready to restore Negotiable on the price Call me to discuss
    Parnell Olson
    616-437-3852

Some pics are in the talk about other boats thread under rescued Mag Sports. Boat is inside storage in Grand Rapids, MI being stored and would be available for review.
    Time forSweet Cheekz to find a new home

Parn , whats up ? Parn i gave you a buzz today and then i saw this ,and just curious what other project is going to be taking its place ? Parn , are you going to the Miami Boat Show , by chance ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Cheekz View Post
    616-437-3852

Some pics are in the talk about other boats thread under rescued Mag Sports. Boat is inside storage in Grand Rapids, MI being stored and would be available for review.
    P,

If your talking about the white 27" sport (with the deck on) it's in the "Talk about other boats" section under "two mags one lake" pg. 8 - post # 114.......................hopefully this is the right one ......................I don't think you'd be selling "Maggie" right???..............Good luck with the sale!
    1983 Cigarette 35' Mistress
    1976 Magnum 27' Sport
    1986 Donzi 18' Classic
    NEVER FORGET 9/11

Thanks Scippy That is the one

Artie Heading to Miami next Saturday

Parnell
    Time forSweet Cheekz to find a new home

hmm... if I would just live a bit closer to you.....love the 27" Mag

Thread Information