Thread: Custom Chopper for Donzi

Custom Chopper for Donzi

I have a Redneck rigid chopper we just finished. It has about 50 miles on it. 116 cu in motor 6 speed tranny. Real sweet bike. Have over 35 into it. Show winner
    The sting of poor quailty far outlasts the Joy of a cheap price...

If I can get a boat that is valued 18 to 20k ish I think im about right value to value...

Love the bike. I always wanted a Redneck chopper since I visited their factory. I may be interested in bike when I return from Iraq. Dont have donzi but would you do cash sale?

Of Course. I was one of thier dealers and know Vince( head Redneck) verywell.
    Wish you all the best on your trip and be safe

Got to Go

Just bumping this guys to let you know whats going on. Its been sitting in my garage for the last 2 years. I run it every once and a while but I really have to get rid of it. As some of you know I have alot to buy for the boat and letting the bike go will help. Im going to put it in e bay with no reserve and will probibally do a buy it now for 12k. I built and painted the bike... It literally has about 100 miles on it. Anyone interested, I will cut a much better deal to any one from the board .
    Thanks for listening
    Buddy

I was thinking of getting a Bad Ass kit from Redneck but Vince has failed to get back with me on a price....So, your bike looks fairly close to what Im looking for. What is the measurements of frame up and out? Rake angle? Where is this bike located? Thanks

6 up 4 out. Fits me perfect and in 6' 1+. 45 rake and I'm in jersey. Pm me if number if interested

Thread Information