Thread: Who is playing the music in this video

Who is playing the music in this video

The 2010 Boating Toys For Tots Tour
    The US Marines would like to invite you and every boater to come and participate in the Worlds Best boating Toys For Tots event.
    The Boating Toys For Tots Tour will take place in Palatka Florida on The St Johns River on the December 4th weekend of 2010.
    We would like to invite all boaters to come to this most unique event. Plans are in place for party’s meals and good times. Projected participation is over 150 boats. All you need to do is bring your friends, bring a new toy and your boat to the River for this official US Marine toy drive.
    Lunch run Friday Dec3rd toy Run Dec4th , see also the video on you tube [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPc3i7fjycA[/media]
    Our vision is to get all boating groups clubs organization and industry professionals to come together under one umbrella with a single purpose; to make The Boating Toys For Tots Tour a Sensational event. We are welcoming vendors and sponsors to help make this event happen BIG. Also we welcome your positive input. Sponsorship and vendor opportunities available,
    Contact Rus Matos 407 760 3481 E-mail
    raceboatrus@aol.com
    It is also Rus`s 50th Birthday and we have to make this event just that much better…!

I salute Your initiative Mr. Matos!

At The 10 Year Celebration of this wonderful event, I'm sure that You Mr. Matos realize that nothing has kept You younger all these years than Your creation of and continued hosting of this heartfelt event. The video truly shows the amazing joy of giving and I wish that You on Your 50th Birthday will look forward to personally be hosting at least another 50 Boating Toys For Tots Tours annual events.

Have a Happy Birthday & Holiday Season Sir!
    Thank You so much for sharing this with Us on this forum.
    Couldn't help watching the shorter video too, for a couple more different photos from previous event, it put me in the holiday mood to say the least.

Link to shorter video; [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJoNEeyTW1c&feature=mfu_in_order&playnext= 1&videos=wM3D-nmpuRI[/media]
    LARS THE SWEDE

Thread Information