Thread: 1990 v8 rx7

1990 v8 rx7

Are you looking for a new project for this winter? Are you looking for a show car? Or are you looking for a drift or race car? Are you looking for a reliable V8 RX7 that has all the quarks worked out of it? Well, if you said yes to any of these questions, I have the right car for you!
    I have a 1990 (fc) RX7 to sell for just $6,600!
    The only thing that it needs is some minor body work and a paint job! (Never been wrecked just a custom hood and normal door dings.) This would be a relatively easy and inexpensive project for just about anyone!
    I built the car in 2002 when I was single and had nothing else better to do. I have a family now, no time to drive it, and I could use the extra money! If you know what I am talking about!
    It has a 2002 Ram Jet 350 V8 in it. It is a fuel injected create motor from GM Performance Parts.
    It produces 350 horsepower and 400 lbs. of torque! And with the 410 ratio rear-end, that is some major power that will put you in the back of your seat!
    It has a rebuilt T-5 Borg Warner manual 5-speed in it.
    I installed a set of TYB performance struts shortly after I put the car on the road in 2002. However, it still has the original springs and bushings, so if you wanted to spend the extra money, it could use a new set of springs and bushings, but it is not necessary.
    The interior is in great shape! No dash cracks and my mods are subtle to make for a great show car!
    The car is available to look at and drive if you are in the Charlotte NC area!
    Please email me at syntheticoilinfo@gmail.com if you are interested or have any questions. Thanks for looking! Paul

mrfixxall Guest

Fixx

any pic's of the underside that has got to be a sleeper,good luck in the sale..

Thread Information