Hi, I have been lurking here for sometime now. It is time to come out of the boat house.
I have emailed “Just say N2O” seeing that he is being pained the same way I am. Yes I have a 67 Ski Sporter. Unlike Bill this is my second time around with this boat! In 1990 I had it with the 351 Cleveland that was in it so I replaced it with a 351 Windsor. Other than moving the exhaust and painting the bottom I did very little to her. I ran the you know what out of her for 3 years then built a house. Meaning to get back to the Donzi but life got it the way… IT’S TIME! She came out from under the deck in July and into the garage. I started to work on it the weekend after Labor Day.

I have owned this boat since 1985. I bought it from a guy who had no idea what he had. I spent all my summers on the Niantic River living right next to a house with TWO Donzis (18’2-3 and a 16 Ski Sporter) I know what it is!

Previous owners have hacked it and smashed it. My goal is to make it the best it can be… During the 1990 repower I found that the engine mounts had ruined the stringers so I dropped back and punted and put engine beds in it. This I might revisit…

Anyway, Hi again and HELP!!!

Bill DiFrancesco

The new image is to day, the rest are 1990...