Craig
    Here's the Craigslist ad...

4 door Quad Cab Short Bed.
    2006 Dodge Ram 2500 4WD Big Horn SLT
    Black, gray cloth.
    Call 713.446.1555 after 5.
    Houston, Texas

1 OWNER. I bought it new.

Famous 5.9 liter Cummins diesel still in factory warranty with under 70,000 miles. As delivered. No computer "chip" ever, stock (I think its pretty powerful...).
    I overbought for my use and only used the Dodge initially for commuting, and then just for Home Depot runs or the towing of ski boat or motorcycle on regular occasions.
    The truck has always been garaged. Additionally, I have only hand washed and hand waxed the truck (yes, that involves a ladder).

Automatic overdrive, power driver's seat, cruise, tilt steering, power windows, locks, electric towing mirrors, towing package, Big Horn Edition with snow plow mounts and factory skid plate, factory aluminum wheels, chrome bumper/grille, bed liner, factory tinted glass, rear sliding window, full size spare, new factory carpeted floor mats (unused since date of purchase) and Husky tray liner mats, car cover, Factory AM/FM CD/Sirius satellite radio, split fold down rear seats, locking differential.

There has been no beach or salt water use (my boating is fresh water). No off road use. Clean truck used for "clean duty" only.
    Always maintained by selling dealer in Houston with complete maintenance records/fuel purchases available from day 1. Mobil 1 since the break-in time.
    I'm the non smoking, no pet, original owner..

Really hard to find a cleaner one.
    24' Nova Sprint 1971
    You are what you drive!

Sold.
    24' Nova Sprint 1971
    You are what you drive!

Thread Information