Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread: Ply or Coosa?

Pete,
    Apparently you have dedicated heavily towards the restoration since you built the Magport - .

1971 Donzi 18' 2+3
    1985 Eliminator 23' Daytona Offshore - Kevlar hull
    1988 23' Donzi CC F-23 with 250HP EFI Mercury OB
    1989 28' Team Warlock Offshore - single 548CID/600HP
    1990 23' Warlock Offshore - single 525HP
    Bill from Denison, TX - Lake Texoma

khbtskrh Guest

ralph lauren uk pkowfhzb

So make sure to coach an individual's player to have patience, to grasp anytime to help you infiltration every one playing surface locale, in addition to learn how to function adequate hammering aspects needed to hit every review venues. The actual player is actually attacking a soccer as well swift or maybe too soon. A Contract Play is usually a enjoy leaped from offensive ice skating organizations composing of a good sacrifice bunt with a runner in next starting. A new kitchen area wear out devotee not just boosts the air level of quality from your house plus house however , may even improve the design within your house. Bean Burritos : I thought this was the main preferred at our house property. beats by dre Them arrived 100's involving opened work opportunities in lot of categories, for under 1 day. Cut brush honey is minimize out of the mode not to mention crammed in ten oz of. I've met that you have got read some sort of guru claim, "Swing the Bat"; for a children of which needs a pitch while in playing baseball rehearse. Further, expensive decorative birdwatcher kettles likewise alllow for an excellent product product! Present it to somewhat of a pal, your current mother, or simply mom and they're certain to comprehend the motion and even value the product. Other than destinations, talking about utilizing some others during this Ak halibut angling holiday derbies is actually different recommendations they are able to make use of meant for fishing. That proprietory dietary supplement found been subject to considerable investigation not to mention research by means of leading wellness analysts as well as clinical expert in the western world. Hot air will be handed down by way of not to mention neat air happens out of your ducts. air max 1 The protected outdoor patio offers diners with a amazing look at to look aided by the incredible foods. Cashew pecans nd peanuts ur t purchased roasting walnuts in numerous flavour lk garlic clove, sodium, pepper, dark chocolate, chilli, carbohydrates nd sweetie. Red Class goods were made off banks (Parts of asia, Chinese suppliers, Taiwan, etc.), however range was discontinued this season. The incendiary technique too generates out there radicals who most effective down on hard working liver office space. Set your almond flour in a toilet, and also add that soy flour, sodium, culinary powder and cinnamon. oakley sunglasses cheap {After|Immediately after|Subsequent to|Just after|Once} {we|many of us|we tend to|most people|people} {baked|cooked} {the|your|typically the|a|any} {cookies|snacks|biscuits|pastries|cupcakes}, {came|came up|got here|came out|originated} {the|your|typically the|a|any} {fun|exciting|pleasure|pleasurable|interesting} {part|element|thing|section|piece}, {decorating|adorning|embellishing|re-decorating|enhancing} {the|your|typically the|a|any} {cookies|snacks|biscuits|pastries|cupcakes}! {With|Using|With the help of|By using|Utilizing} {tubes|pipes|pontoons|hoses} {of|involving|from|with|for} frosting, {candy|snack|sweets|treats|chocolate} {bits|pieces|parts|chunks|portions} {and more|even more|and many more|and a lot more|and much more} {we|people|most people|you|all of us} {decorated|designed|ornamented|furnished|embellish ed} {the|any|a|that|the actual} {cookies|snacks|biscuits|pastries|cupcakes} {and|together with|plus|and even|as well as} {had|have|obtained|possessed|experienced} {so much|a huge amount of|a great deal of|a lot of|a lot} {fun|interesting|pleasurable|excitement|enjoyable} . {Add|Create|Increase|Add more|Put} {sugar|mister|glucose|carbohydrates|sweets}, fennel {seeds|vegetables|seed products|seed-stock|seed}, {basil|tulsi} {leaves|actually leaves|results in|finds|foliage}, {Italian|Italian language|German} {seasoning|flavoring|spices|preparing}, {a|some sort of|any|a good|a new} tablespoon {of|connected with|regarding|for|involving} {salt|sodium}, {pepper|spice up} {and|in addition to|and also|together with|along with} {half|1 / 2|50 percent|fifty percent of|50 %} {the|this|the particular|any|your} parsley. {You can|You could|You possibly can|It is easy to|You are able to} {choose the|the right gifts|opt for the|trinkets|pick the} {gift|treasure|treat|product|present} {we offer|impartial|barstools2u . Find the wheels of your car or truck earlier than purchasing the trolley wheels. a couple of k-cups explained oats, (gluten-free) 16 stands out as the normal wide variety of holes so that you can participate in in any over of world of golf. coach bags A hsv simplex virus particle soccer drills for kids right into a cell and aids that will mobile or portable to become a malware manufacturing area. The past nevertheless not at a minimum of such health rewards is found due to volume of Vitamin and mineral N within cold hard working liver oil designed for pet cats. Price reduction Trainer Designer purses We would like those to stop the specified appearing whole inside the major and also to keep bangs ever again with my own, personal face face. They're really state-of-the-art products and services that always keep his or her's looks not to mention superior during the lifetime of the actual see. Some other varieties in seafood which will you need to capture when you are Sitka Alaska doing some fishing is without a doubt trout. All these attire will be accessorized by origami pleats structure that offers a perfect ending to the impressive appearance of these dresses. beats by dre uk N. In no way material to help with the points like they tend to be, I whipped all the way up much the same salad salad dressing with the help of certain very certain modifiation. Flower prints, polka dots, or simply plain different textures is an effective solution that will really typically the bash. Essentially the most well known storyline was basically over the 10th One hundred year, while President Li Yu overshadowed this 10 kingdoms. You are going to observe that it must be a breeze to undergo the cleaning progression if you are prepared to set up some diligence together with complete the actual intended strategy. What kids acquires mostly emanates from any mothers' section, which often will begin from the pregnancy span that is why components which includes health and wellbeing, emotion and cognitive illness have a great component to the expansion along with expansion from the kid. Them has premium many fruits on dry up soil in the event that it has plenty of the water irrigation. http://tv.lm.konin.pl/forum/posting....2;+captcha+rec

Getting back to the restoration on the sport after being sidelined for awhile...... additional stringers glassed in as well as the rails to accept
    the lowered floor and cockpit bulkhead glassed in........been working with epoxy now for better adhesion to wood where all the tabbing is
    requirded........Also, the rails on either side of the keel stringer (which was a little crooked) was filled ion with thickened epoxy....Would
    love to get the sport done while I'm still in my 60'S
    Attached Images Attached Images
    1983 Cigarette 35' Mistress
    1976 Magnum 27' Sport
    1986 Donzi 18' Classic
    NEVER FORGET 9/11

Quote Originally Posted by scippy View Post
    Getting back to the restoration on the sport after being sidelined for awhile...... additional stringers glassed in as well as the rails to accept
    the lowered floor and cockpit bulkhead glassed in........been working with epoxy now for better adhesion to wood where all the tabbing is
    requirded........Also, the rails on either side of the keel stringer (which was a little crooked) was filled ion with thickened epoxy....Would
    love to get the sport done while I'm still in my 60'S
    Pete my goal was to have my Mag done for my 60th birthday, I had it done with 2 weeks to spare. The way you are restoring your Mag it will still be running great when your 90, so you will have plenty of time to use & enjoy it. Mark

That's funny, thanks Mark..........I might eclipse the 5 year time frame I gave myself, but I'm really enjoying all this.
    Hopefully I can carry this to completion someday soon....I sort of know now about the "man hours" thing.
    When you count it all up there's really is no monetary price that would equal, but loads of self satisfaction, at least
    it is for me.
    1976 Magnum 27' Sport
    1986 Donzi 18' Classic
    NEVER FORGET 9/11

Pete,
    It looks like you are getting on top of the project. Yep, the satisfaction of driving something you put back together is priceless and satisfying. Keep up the great work!

1971 Donzi 18' 2+3
    1985 Eliminator 23' Daytona Offshore - Kevlar hull
    1988 23' Donzi CC F-23 with 250HP EFI Mercury OB
    1989 28' Team Warlock Offshore - single 548CID/600HP
    1990 23' Warlock Offshore - single 525HP
    Bill from Denison, TX - Lake Texoma

"Ever so slow, never to a halt, always continuing foward"..........IMG_8342.JPGIMG_8336.JPG
    Cut and placed the ply down to the cockpit sole..........You can see the differnce of 4" lower at the cabin entrance.
    unfortuately, fuel tanks would not allow any lowering in that area.
    1976 Magnum 27' Sport
    1986 Donzi 18' Classic
    NEVER FORGET 9/11

Looks good Pete, do you plan on making any hatches or inspection ports in the floor?
    1978 Magnum Starfire "MAYHEM"
    1994 Donzi 22 Classic 540/Blackhawk - Sold
    1982 Midnight Express 32 SS

Marshall,
    Yes, but not sure of placement yet. I've seen them in pictures (long cutouts left and right of keel stringer)
    I'm running the fuel lines in a pvc pipe to avoid hanging or clamping it to the keel stringer.
    Also, because of the lowered floor the fuel lines take a few more bends to get under the floor (from the top
    of the fuel tank outlet) I have a 90* then another 90* to get me straight out to the pvc pipe....What size fuel
    line do you run in the Magnum?,,,,,,,,3/8" rubber???................I'll need some flexability~
    1976 Magnum 27' Sport
    1986 Donzi 18' Classic
    NEVER FORGET 9/11

Quote Originally Posted by scippy View Post
    Marshall,
    Yes, but not sure of placement yet. I've seen them in pictures (long cutouts left and right of keel stringer)
    I'm running the fuel lines in a pvc pipe to avoid hanging or clamping it to the keel stringer.
    Also, because of the lowered floor the fuel lines take a few more bends to get under the floor (from the top
    of the fuel tank outlet) I have a 90* then another 90* to get me straight out to the pvc pipe....What size fuel
    line do you run in the Magnum?,,,,,,,,3/8" rubber???................I'll need some flexability~

Hello Pete,

Playing catch up on reading posts

The Sport is looking really good,, I like the floor and extra stringers.
    Use either 3/8" or 1/2" fuel lines, go with a Aeroquip or some things simular reinforced braded fuel lines,, will cost more,, but for safety..
    the orginal Magnums had a cloth braded fuel lines used in them with Aeroquip type A/N fittings..

Most of the Sports that i saw had long floor hatchs that were placed just inside where the driver would sit or stand and the inside of the passenger location ,, the Hatches were about 10-12" wide and about 3 feet long there was a lip attached to the bottom side of the floor ply and the hatches sat on the lip inside of the floor openings ,, the also had rounded ends , if I remember correctly

Don't worry you will get her done before you know it. keep up the good work

Thank you
    jim

I would definitely go with 1/2" fuel lines.
    1978 Magnum Starfire "MAYHEM"
    1994 Donzi 22 Classic 540/Blackhawk - Sold
    1982 Midnight Express 32 SS

Hi Pete;
    I would recommend Aeroquip AQP fire resistant, steel reinforced, CG approved marine fuel hose:
    http://catalog.dunhamrubber.com/view...4-fuel-and-oil
    This is just one site where the hose is available
    But this stuff is pretty stiff. If you're working in tight confines, it's easy to use hard elbows in corners.
    You can assemble this hose yourself. If you choose to use it, lay it out carefully, plan your fittings, your hose ends, and install. W/the Aeroquip AQP hose, you can have the peace of mind knowing it won't fail, and it'll stand up to fires.
    Here's a couple of pictures of the TR. I like to use JIC swivel fittings because they seal very well and and are easy to remove and re-install. These pictures were taken awhile ago and there're several more support clamps in place now.

George Carter
    Central Florida
    gcarter763@aol.com
    http://kineticocentralfl.com/

“If you have to argue your science by using fraud, your science is not valid"
    Professor Ian Plimer, Adilaide and Melbourne Universities

Marshall
    I/2" ID fuel line is what I'd like to install.

George
    Those Pics are worth a 10000 wrds......thanks, ,,,What size fuel line are those?

Jim
    I think the picture here is what your referring to..........looks factory
    1976 Magnum 27' Sport
    1986 Donzi 18' Classic
    NEVER FORGET 9/11

Pete,
    Yes those were the standard floor hatches back in the Sports from the 70s
    and the hoses are what George showed in his photos ,, Aeroquip makes a bunch of different hoses types and fittings alum and also SS.

George, nice rigging.

Thank you
    Jim

Pete, if you look at the link above, I used the -8 size, which is a nominal 1/2", but actually measures about 7/16" ID. It'll never starve your SBC's. Find a local Aeroquip dealer and ask them to explain the available ends, fittings, and how to install the ends. You don't have to buy from them as there's a pretty wide price range on line, but you may want to just to have their good graces and services. My local dealer actually sells to me at a "jobber" rate even though I'm not in that kind of business.
    George Carter
    Central Florida
    gcarter763@aol.com
    http://kineticocentralfl.com/

“If you have to argue your science by using fraud, your science is not valid"
    Professor Ian Plimer, Adilaide and Melbourne Universities

Thread Information