Thread: 1968 Corsican original handrails

1968 Corsican original handrails

I am looking for 1968 Corsican original handrails....can anyone help?...Thanks Pete

Sure, I offer many items for classic Donzi boats. However some of the Coriscans have no rail on the side compartment. Other than that I have seen it with 2 different set ups for the rail 1 with rounded ends that curve into the deck where it is fastened from below & 1 with somewhat of an I beam type support. Do you know which one you are looking for??

Jamie / Lakeside Restorations 570-639-2628

Please note the the pic with 2 rail fittings in it has lint on the metal.

Quote Originally Posted by LKSD View Post
    Sure, I offer many items for classic Donzi boats. However some of the Coriscans have no rail on the side compartment. Other than that I have seen it with 2 different set ups for the rail 1 with rounded ends that curve into the deck where it is fastened from below & 1 with somewhat of an I beam type support. Do you know which one you are looking for??

Jamie / Lakeside Restorations 570-639-2628

Please note the the pic with 2 rail fittings in it has lint on the metal.
    Jamie... I will check it out went I get back to the boat..Thanks Pete

Jamie,

Unless the hardware you have is something new, Corsican rails are unique . . the tube OD is 9/16" and the hardware is smaller, the center support is vertical with no forward lean.

Although there's no scale with what you're showing in the pics, I believe it to be for 3/4" OD tube.

Mario L.

Mario, I probably should have stated in my post they are the closest I currently would have available to offer without custom making a replacement from scratch. Also my railings are 7/8" OD tubing and currently full polished stainless for our replacements. Jamie / Lakeside

Does anyone have a picture of the origninal handrails?
    Thanks,
    Pete

Pete,

this is as good as I can get till I get to my boat . . which is 50 miles away, unfortunately my desire to use the Corsican is hinderd by my Magnum 27, which is keeping me busy.

You should be able to enlarge these images . . . I will be boating this weekend , hopefully in the Magnum, but and can take some pics then.
    These pics were taken in 2005, and that was engine version I . . . we're now version III . .

Mario L.

Quote Originally Posted by mphatc View Post
    Pete,

this is as good as I can get till I get to my boat . . which is 50 miles away, unfortunately my desire to use the Corsican is hinderd by my Magnum 27, which is keeping me busy.

You should be able to enlarge these images . . . I will be boating this weekend , hopefully in the Magnum, but and can take some pics then.
    These pics were taken in 2005, and that was engine version I . . . we're now version III . .

Mario L.
    Mario,
    Thank you very much....you have a great boat
    Pete

Thread Information