Thread: 1963 Dodge M37 military power wagon

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

1963 Dodge M37 military power wagon

Well, I regret to sell this as I purchased it to be my ultimate beach ride. The boat getting together is priority. These things also make great swamp buggies. Not a show truck but certainly one of the nicest I've seen. I looked at a half a dozen before I bought this. The entire bed was media blasted and painted, new canvas roof, locking hubs installed, axle seals done, carb rebuilt, starts and runs perfectly, 32000 original miles and at a top speed of 48mph that is 47 years worth. Everything works although there is a heater in it but not hooked up. Spare is new and the four tires are excellent. Undercarriage is very clean, exhaust is new. The original 24 volt system still intact and functions perfectly. 4wd works beautifully, Trans shifts through all the gears although eventually it will need a 2nd gear syncro. Please feel free to call with any questions. Seats are professionally recovered and look great including the foam cusions. Will consider trades up to half. $6800 all trades considered but need some cash out.

Great durable ride! I stuffed a 327 in one about 40 years back with a set of 32's, it would go anywhere way better then any Jeep thought it could! With the big rubber and the higher winding mill it would top about 60, it would climb a 45 degree soft hill with very little gas pedal. I loved that truck but got offered way more then I had into it and let it slip away!
    No matter what your beliefs are "GOD BLESS AMERICA"

Fully retired marine tech near 60 years in the biz.

Thread Information