Thread: Rolling Boat Stands

Rolling Boat Stands

I remember seeing on here someone made boat stand on caster wheels. I cannot locate the thread. Does anyone know who it might have been and if he has plans for them. I have a Century Resorter i woudl like to take off the trailer to start working on it.

Thanks,

Andy

Found the Thread...

Something like this maybe?

http://www.donzi.net/forums/showthre...hlight=dollies

(sadly, the boat is still sitting on them)
    Don
    '01 22 Classic, 502/B1
    And a bunch of other stuff

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough" - Mario Andretti

Quote Originally Posted by Andy McCarty View Post
    I remember seeing on here someone made boat stand on caster wheels. I cannot locate the thread. Does anyone know who it might have been and if he has plans for them. I have a Century Resorter i woudl like to take off the trailer to start working on it.

Thanks,

Andy
    Is it a glass or wood resorter? The glass ones are not very heavy. Love them both. I am a huge Century fan (pre-Yamaha)
    Cheers,
    Pismo
    1996 22 Classic
    Red with Stainless Windshield
    Stock Gen VI 502 Magnum MPI-415hp
    Stock Bravo I
    25" Mirage Plus
    74.5mph best @ 5050rpm GPS (Speedo said 80)
    27" Labbed Mirage Plus
    75.5mph best @ 4800rpm GPS (Speedo said 82)

Nice. Who makes that gantry ?
    '
    Reality is something you rise above. Build yourself a life -- and live with it.

I wouldn't sweat it ... so an idiot thinks you're a dick ... not the end of the world.

Always live life as though you have something to learn and you will

Quote Originally Posted by justleft View Post
    Nice. Who makes that gantry ?
    What, you mean the orange paint wasn't a give away? Harbor Frieght all the way! The chain fall is also H-F. I know the stuff is all chinese, but I still shop there when I need heavy shop equipment and don't need top-quality. Stuff like this I figuer they can't mess up too bad, though I'll pass on buying say a set of mics from them.

They offer several, and even had it in-stock at the store when I wanted to pick one up. Check the width against your trailer though - I had to modify mine slightly to gain a couple inches and it still hits the tires on the trailer. I really need about 1-2 inches more, but I'm too lazy to take it back apart and modify it. Besides, drilling through 1/4" plate with a hand drill isn't my idea of fun.
    Don
    '01 22 Classic, 502/B1
    And a bunch of other stuff

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough" - Mario Andretti

Thread Information