Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Your fishing of choice

hey how do you think out riggers would look like on a 22 classic???
    FISH HARD

I like the Casting method of fishing as it very simple form of fishing importantly when smallmouth and largemouth bass or pickerel are fishing in freshwater shallows.

#1. Shark Fishing
    #2. Spear Fishing
    #3. Cobia Fishing
    #4. Everything Else

Do mostly salmon fishing. Either trolling in the ocean and have done some trolling on the Fraser River. I want to do some tuna fishing west of Vancouver Island and in the open pacific. I actually have a small salmon ready to go onto the BBQ.

I prefer salmon or tuna
    The hardest part is opening the can..Ed

I do have some canned salmon. The Indians here last year, could sell their catch to us white folks for the first time ever. Before it was illegal for the Indians to sell their harvest rights fish. They sold them for $5 per fish not cleaned or $10 cleaned. This was regardless of weight. Get a 10lb salmon for $5 is a no brainer. With my parents we bought about 20 salmon. We cooked some and home canned the rest. Its so much better then commercial canned salmon. Easier then catching myself.

I'm seriously considering getting a Boston Whaler solely for fishing. I've had one before. They are excellent in rough water. Its small enough for the river. Goes pretty good with twin merc 150's, close to 60mph top end.

like this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTMED_6kmVQ

Thread Information