Thread: New Video: 86z33 donzi crossbow 76 mhp----gps noli

New Video: 86z33 donzi crossbow 76 mhp----gps noli

[video=86z33 donzi crossbow 76 mhp----gps nolin lake ky]17[/video]
    Video: 86z33 donzi crossbow 76 mhp----gps nolin lake ky
    Category: General
    Uploader: z33donzi
    Quote Originally Posted by z33donzi
    1986 z33 donzi crossbow on nolin lake in oct,09 76 mph on a gps just put 25p clever ,s on

Nice work. I would love to see it in person one day.
    2001 35 Fountain Lightning w500 EFI's
    1973 X-18 - Merc 383 Magnum
    1974 Chris Craft Roamer with 1271 TI's

thanks man ill be on nolin lake all year and i plan on going to the donzi meet at Cumberland lake this may hope to see of you there thanks again
    Who needs wings to fly we own a donzi

You've got to love the sound of twins!
    “Oh right, because you walked into strippers discount warehouse and said ‘Help me showcase my intellect.’” - Archer

Bill
    Grand Rapids, Michigan
    1985 Donzi Criterion SS
    1967 Donzi 16 Ski Sporter, C16-409, Has a new home!
    38' Carver Aft Cabin
    1968 Sea Ray SRV 180 w/1975 70 hp Evinrude
    10" RIB w/15 hp 1984 Evinrude

Quote Originally Posted by z33donzi View Post
    thanks man ill be on nolin lake all year and i plan on going to the donzi meet at Cumberland lake this may hope to see of you there thanks again
    Hey Tom, great to see you on here. In case ya didn't recogize, I be the tomwestii on youtube. Looking forward to seeing you down at Jamestown for the AOTH X event in a couple of weeks. Be sure to send in your pre-registration this week form if you havn't already done so. Lookin forward to seein the Crossbow, you'll have a great time (read the DO's/DONT's thing in the events and gatherings section).

tom
    2002 28ZX

hey thanks tom i am really not ready for it but what the heck you know its time to play a little hope to clean some of the years off of it this week it wont be nice as i want it to be but all in time sounds like fun (AOTH) my 1st time

I'll put it to you this way, It's a run-what-ya-brung type event. While there will be some people's choice judging (new last year), That's not what it is totally all about. We're out to run with some cool people, awesome boats, and have a great time! Besides, if your gelcoat is fading a little bit or there are some parts that need to be replaced, who cares; with your twins soundin' all badazz, there are enough of us gearheads there to appreciate her.
    2002 28ZX

thats all the boost i need if i leave my old e-go at home i should be fine thanks tom

First time I went to AOTH in 2003, I actually towed my boat down with NO interior! It was a mess and the gel coat was faded bad. Brought it back 2 years later looking brand new! Everyone was able to see the transition. Looking forward to running with some other big Z boats!

well kinda at that stage now i think all the bugs are worked out mechanically now on to the paint its only money right ! money money money lol

Thread Information