Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 1974 Donzi GT-21 for sale

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Cheekz View Post
    Just curious, in that last pic is that a fuel tank?

Nice boat.
    Parnell

...I was going ask the same question...

Quote Originally Posted by axelkloehn View Post
    ...I was going ask the same question...
    John,
    You should have told them that you actually haul "MoonShine" in them tanks, buy the boat and get them filled to capacity on the house.
    Think Fast, Live Long!
    Humor Helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Walt. H. View Post
    John,
    You should have told them that you actually haul "MoonShine" in them tanks, buy the boat and get them filled to capacity on the house.
    lol... well, as every GT21 owner knows about the problems with 40 years old gas tanks and how difficult it is to replace them we allways keep our eyes open for alternatives...

Donzi GT-21

Just a note to say my boat is still for sale. I appreciate the E-mails I have received and replyed to. Now IT's time for someone to show me the money! Thanks, John.

1974 Donzi GT-21

Just a note to update my ad. The boat is still for sale. 15,000.00 cdn. including trailer. Thanks ,John.

!974 Donzi GT-21

Attention, I am lowering the asking price to 10000.00 cdn. as I have a new project underway and need to clear out some toys. I am sure you have all been in this position from time to time . Regards, John.

still for sale?

1974 Donzi GT-21

Yes, the boat is still for sale. You can call me @ 705-456-3318 for further details, Thanks,John

1974 Donzi GT-21

There seems to be some confusion whether my boat is still for sale. The answer is yes but the spring price is 12500.00. thanks, John,

price reduction

Iam lowering the price to 10,000.00. Would be interested in trade for new side by side ATV ( eg, Kawasaki Mule, Kabota ).Thanks,John.

Price reduced to 10,000.00. Will take new side by side ATV ( eg Kawasaki Mule) in trade. Thanks, John.

ok, spring price was 12.5, summer price is 10.0, what is the winter price going to be?
    Just kidding, wonder why nobody jumps on this deal, your GT is beautiful and the GT drives fantastic... I can affirm this cause I own one myself.
    John, good luck, it is a piece of beauty, your boat

Axel, Thanks for your comments. I do not understand it either. I have had two offers of 6000.00. When I refused to take them the people making the offers replyed with insulting e-mails saying the boat with the Volvo 280 outdrive was not worth anything as parts were unavailable? I can only assume the economy in the U.S. and Canada is so bad our old classics are a hard sell. I am considering taking the boat off the market for the forseeable future as people with boats like ours need to preserve the Donzi heritage for as long as we can. Thanks, John.

John,
    You're always going to attract those insulting idiot types from the internet and The Forsale Want Ad Digest weekly papers, but they must be confusing your Volvo with OMC sterndrives or just need something to zero in on to knock the price.
    I remember when I had a 66' Pontiac GTO forsale many years ago and the guy walked around the car pushed down on my rear bumper and then told me that my rear ballJoints were bad, I said to him Geez' you must be correct since I don't have any balljoints back there supporting that 12-bolt Chevelle posi rear end with 4:56 gears and that the car is now not forsale to him and he should leave right now and don't ever come back!
    And the next time you try to nickle the price down on someone he should first get his facts straight and to know WTF he's talking about, BallJoints are located up front not in back jack!!
    You'll do better to advertise in the pay ads that sell vintage collector boats and other media like that...

Walt
    Think Fast, Live Long!
    Humor Helps.

----Bringing this to the top for Ghost.......Bill S

Thread Information