Thread: '87 Z21 with trailer

'87 Z21 with trailer

Need to sell my '87 Z21 as the lake we are moving to does not allow "cabins" (and I want to get a 22 Classic anyway). I am the second owner of this freshwater lake boat.

Boat has been well maintained but used. Interior custom 4 years ago as well as complete Sunbrella (black) cockpit and overall cover. New stereo and speakers (4) with external controls and iPod connections.

Boat has rebuild (4 bolt main) 350 (+.030) with CompCam and Weiand manifold (uses rebuilt Quadjet with stock choke), heads rebuilt with all new valves and screw-in studs and roller tip rockers. Custom aluminum valve covers with custom oil separators (connected with black braided lines and AN fittings). Rebuilt start and new alternator and hoses (no issues just wanted to replace at engine rebuild summer 2011). New exhaust manifolds (pipes are stainless and go through transom with external Gil Mufflers with anti-backwash flaps-internal and external), dual batteries (Optimas) with new 110 volt charger and battery switch.

New stainless lines from pump to external outdrive rams

New stainless propeller (21P) - fine tuned this summer

Engine runs great and makes lots of power for a rather "stock" small block.

Trailer is a Magic-tilt that we completely gone over three summers ago. Replaced all rollers and replaced runners and new carpet. Installed disc brakes (one axle) and new surge brake cylinder and lines. All new lights (led) and replaced all galvanized with stainless steel. Four new tires - trailer pulls great....

Color Maroon with beige top and maroon stripe (boat winterized and under covers - if interested will take pictures).

NO MECHANICAL OR ELECTRICAL ISSUES AT ALL....

Issues (was going to do):

Needs paint - some scratches and fading of gel coat
    Windshield - normal plexiglass stress cracks (currently tinted but needs to be replace each year due to gasses being released from plexiglass causes bubbling)
    Outdrive - needs external repair and paint (small piece broken from casting)

Great boat for family or general use - gets looks wherever we go.

Asking $10k (will deliver within 100 miles of Atlanta)

Z21

Quote Originally Posted by DTM
    Asking $10k (will deliver within 100 miles of Atlanta)

Send contact info to cr2349@yahoo.com

CR2349, Click on DTM, and it will bring up some choices for him, including send PM, and send an email.

Click on one of those choices and you can contact him directly.
    “Oh right, because you walked into strippers discount warehouse and said ‘Help me showcase my intellect.’” - Archer

Bill
    Grand Rapids, Michigan
    1985 Donzi Criterion SS
    1967 Donzi 16 Ski Sporter, C16-409, Has a new home!
    38' Carver Aft Cabin
    1968 Sea Ray SRV 180 w/1975 70 hp Evinrude
    10" RIB w/15 hp 1984 Evinrude

Thread Information