Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL AOTH X Thread

Quote Originally Posted by farmer tx View Post
    Post #1 says May 1st Postmark!
    True....postmarked by May 1st...
    www.mwdonziclub.com

It's in today's mail. Postmarked before May 1st.

Post #1 says May 1st Postmark!
    2003 Classic 22 " ????? " 496HO Imco drive
    1993 Classic 18 "Yellow Jacket" OMC 5.8L EFI
    Both are White deck with yellow stripe, yellow sides

This will be finished, a clock mechanism installed, and brought to the AOTH auction.

It was intended to be a test carve of a new design, but it turned out good enough to be a keeper. My digital routing machine's chuck broke, and fortunately the company came out with an upgraded version just days before. The upgraded version proved to be better than expected.

I will hold off on disclosing the "final" version for now.

Dick
    You might want to bring about thirty and sell them Awesome
    Parnell
    Time forSweet Cheekz to find a new home

Quote Originally Posted by dickb View Post
    this will be finished, a clock mechanism installed, and brought to the aoth auction.

It was intended to be a test carve of a new design, but it turned out good enough to be a keeper. My digital routing machine's chuck broke, and fortunately the company came out with an upgraded version just days before. The upgraded version proved to be better than expected.

awesome!
    www.mwdonziclub.com

slipped my registration in the mail the other day.... had to get a room at the place 1/2 mile away, but should still be fun

had some DONZI license plates made this past week, should have them at the event for anyone interested.

Due to new job situation Donna & I had to cancel our plans for the AOTH this year. There is a room and dock space available at the Marina. I just cancelled them this morning. Certainly will miss being there, Dale
    Hotboat

Quote Originally Posted by DickB View Post
    This will be finished, a clock mechanism installed, and brought to the AOTH auction.

Very Coooool, Dick!

Hotboat (Dale), quit that job, this is more important!!!! You and Donna will be missed, see ya next year.
    2002 28ZX

Just talked Jamestown....rooms are sold out.... BUT...they have a couple cabins left....
    www.mwdonziclub.com

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Due to new job situation Donna & I had to cancel our plans for the AOTH this year. There is a room and dock space available at the Marina. I just cancelled them this morning. Certainly will miss being there, Dale
    Dale,

Sorry you and Donna won't be able to make it this year. Get that 24 ready for next year!

Byron
    www.mwdonziclub.com

Byron, any updates on lake and water conditions? What has the current weather event done in that area?
    Wear 100% cotton or nothing at all
    '86 22-Classic 2+3
    '85 Criterion SS
    '84 Hornet III

Byron, any updates on lake and water conditions? What has the current weather event done in that area?
    Hey Mark, looks like the water is up this year, maybe even higher than last year at this time. Here's the link for the live webcam at Jamestown:
    http://lakecumberland.com/allcamz.php

On that same website, they show a pic and a story of a thunderstorm that did some damage at Lee's Ford.

Maybe we can get the Official Tow Boat to sweep the lake for us.

Okay, the down side may be that there will be floatin lumber. The up side, we won't have as many steps to go up and down at the resort or Lee's Ford. The other up side: We will all have a great time!
    2002 28ZX

I have a good feeling about mother nature...she will come thru for us this year!

www.mwdonziclub.com

wood?

from what i have seen driving around in nashville, most of the wood from l c has ended up in downtown nashville or on it's way to clarksville and beyond. i would think they are letting the lake down as fast as they are allowed with out causing further flooding down river(nashville) do all you ladies have your boats, bumpers and ropes ready?
    h.f.e.c.d

Well I flew over Lake Cumberland yesterday on my way back to Chicago from Atlanta. It's very cool seeing the lake from above and the distances we actually travel on the water! Can't wait to get down there!

Thread Information