Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10

Thread: OFFICIAL AOTH X Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Z-Man View Post
    Yes it does! Has anyone but one the water for a better report?

I'll be back down this weekend on a fishing trip, I'll have a full report by Monday..
    A good friend will bail you out of jail, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying "damn that was fun"...

Better late than never!

Shelley and I finally worked out the issues of the Rumshakers getting to the OATH thanks to Tom!

Here is a water report from the local Marine Assist owner. He posted this today.

"Just for informational purposes,

We had a call yesterday and ran the boat out of Lee's Ford Marina to respond. Fishing Creek was surprisingly clear of debris.

Today I was at Waitsboro Recreation Area and no debris was noted anywhere in sight except on the bank.

Yesterday I was at Halcombs Landing pulling a boat out of the water that came from Grider. No debris reported or seen on the main lake at all.

No debris noted in the Jamestown area.

I have no report from the Conley area as of now.

The water is a little muddy colored from the runoff, but most of the debris is already hung on the bank and the lake is settling back to 680. Unless we get another quick rise I would not expect conditions to change. We had some good winds while the lake was going down that caused the debris to clear pretty quickly.

There is a lot going on in the next few weeks. If you want to be a part of any of it I suggest you get on your mechanic's schedule to get summarized or you may be caught up on a list and not launched when you want to be.

The water color should improve over the next couple weks as the sediment settles out. "

Sounds like all is clear for the Donzi event as usual.
    A good friend will bail you out of jail, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying "damn that was fun"...

The Richards, of Hotel Donzi, are still unsure if we are comming for a couple of reasons... nevertheless, i wanted to let you know that i will send my PA down with Fishin Sucks for use at the dinner/auction. i would hate to see him strain his voice while raising funds

I had a buddy bring his houseboat from Jamestown to Burnside this past weekend. He ran into some debris around Conley. The rest looked good.
    Don't forget the OSS on Cumberland June 4-6th. http://www.lakecumberlandgrandprix.com/
    I heard the course changed to go all the way to Burnside Marina but their website doesn't have that.
    Bandit...

looks like we are shy 1 person now

just 2 of us coming down in our party
    flying into lexington and driving over as we have to be home early sunday

looking to mooch rides to be paid in flower beer
    Please keep in mind I don't know anything......
    any information I have is made up.....
    and generally I am part of the problem
    VICE President-Weller's Bay DONZI Association

OFFICIAL LAKE GEORGE POKER RUN CHAMPION

to be paid in flower beer?

Some Canadian version that I don't know about?

Thanks to all that made this event happen and all that attended!

2010 gallery loaded to Midwest Donzi Club web page...sorry for the delay!

http://www.mwdonziclub.com/gallery.html
    www.mwdonziclub.com

Thread Information