Thread: 18 Donzi classic windscreen

18 Donzi classic windscreen

We are building a windscreen to fit on Donzi 18 Classic's. The windscreen is made from plastic and comes primed and ready to paint to match your boat. We are building these to order at a price of $995.00 + shipping & any taxes that are applicable. We can be reached at Lighthouse Cove Marina, 616-837-0859, or e-mail @ lcmarine@hughes.net We are located at 15078-120th ave, Nunica Mi. Installation and custom painting, and complete restoration is also available at our location. Check out our new customs page at www.lighthousecovemarina.com

Nice looking. I just can't get used to anything other than original on a classic set up.
    RKILBY
    25th Anniversary
    1988 22 Classic
    1966 16' Ski Sporter

thank you sir... if you need any help on finding parts or anything dont hesitate to call or email
    lhcm

Also there is ME, which many of you know.

I am actually a very experienced Donzi restorer & customizer that has been specializing in DONZI for well over a decade and has been acknowledged by the factory... Even though we are not just limited to Donzi only, which many of you already know..

I have been a CONTRIBUTING and PAYING advertiser & member of this site for a long time.. I am also current Donzi owner, that has also owned & run many other Donzi's & other great performance boats personally as well as professionally.

Sorry To bust ballz, but you might want to look into being an advertiser here. I know every bit helps Scot (the Harbormaster) keep this site going for all of us to enjoy.

Happy holidays.. Or at least for whats left of it.. J / Lakeside

yes sir there is you...we are just letting people know your not the only one out there...sry to burst your bubble

No worries Your Not bursting my bubble..

I know I am not the only shop that works on boats, but I am a tough act to follow.. I do however live the Donzi lifestyle and I am and active paying advertiser here & elswhere.

I have a lot of friends in the Donzi community personally..I do know...that everyone will not like me or necessarily need me...However .. Whether they love me or hate me, I am sure they will agree that I have Donzi knowledge and experience..

I consider a lot of the members here an extended part of my family of sorts & have met many and spoken personally to many of them over the years.. They are a great bunch of people.

Again, I'm just recommending that you may want to be a paying advertiser before plugging & busting my chops..

If you are a new paying advertiser here, then I do apologize, & wish you the best... Nothing personal, I hope you understand where I was coming from..

J

Quote Originally Posted by LCMarine View Post
    yes sir there is you...we are just letting people know your not the only one out there...sry to burst your bubble
    LCM,
    With a petty childish comment like the one you just posted above most likely canceled any interest you might have generated to this Donzi community, just remember you don't get a second chance to make a first impression...

Also:Next time use "you're" when you want to say you are, not "your".
    Think Fast, Live Long!
    Humor Helps.

Thanks for your support Walt.. Jamie

i would like to apologies for my spelling errors. Also i need info on how to pay for advertising. We also had an aluminum windscreen on here awhile ago but didnt have any bites. I didnt mean to bust any balls just trying to survive in this economy and try to sell some windscreens

Thread Information