Thread: Help me find, mia

Arrow Help me find, mia

You guys that have been on the Donzi "circuit" for a while. A little help.

Hoping to find my "original" (original owner) Donzi 18 2+3.

Was a Donzi Dealer in Houston in the late '70's and personally owned a 2+3, Burgundy hull, white waterline stripe, white deck w/ burgundy center stripe, solid white seats, Merc260. To the build date, the only one ever produced in this color config.

I sold this boat to a gentlemen in metropolitan Phoenix AZ in early '86 with abt 20 hrs on the meter. Haven't seen or heard of it again.

ANY LEADS?

Good luck with your search. Any more info, hull number, year, registration?
    Maddy's Daddy
    L.I.,N.Y.

Whatever happened to the owner archives where it told whon owned what model?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by maddad View Post
    Good luck with your search. Any more info, hull number, year, registration?
    Thanks for the reply! 1978. All I've got right now. The color should tickle someone's memory. One of these days I'll come across all the old paperwork. Maybe get ahold of my partner from the Donzi Dealership days, his 2+3 had to be one side or the other from my hull number. Still has his, darker blue with tan. Wish I could find the pics of me, wide open, airborn, in six foot seas down off the Florida Keys!

Unhappy "you" had one? Yeah, where is it? Somebody?

Quote Originally Posted by NJFASTECH View Post
    Whatever happened to the owner archives where it told whon owned what model?
    Hi NJFASTECH,

Followin' your posts about your recent acquisition. Congratulations! Followed it from the day it listed on eBay. Had a snipe set that got surpassed before my program could even bid it (10 sec before close). To bad all the idiots ran the price up with their early bidding. Hate it when that happens. Keep us all posted, make me want to kick myself in the ass, HARD!

Izzy

Thread Information