Thread: Wts - ar15

Wts - ar15

DPMS lower receiver, only ever used on this gun.

DPMS LPK with JP 3 lb springs. Has a set screw under the trigger to remove creep - easily removable if you wish. Otherwise everything in the FCG is stock

Model 1 A2 buttstock, buffer tube, spring and buffer. Has storage compartment in buttstock.

DPMS upper assembly as follows.

A3 Flat top w/ shell deflector & forward assist.
    20" stainless bull profile.
    Free float hand guard.
    Chrome lined bolt carrier and the gas block is properly staked.
    M4 feed ramps
    Chambered for 223 (NOT 5.56 NATO)
    1:9 twist
    Fully shrouded firing pin

Includes a 10 & 30 round magazine. 30 Rd has a Magpul gray follower and has never been used

Includes the Millet Xtra High rings as seen in photos DOES NOT INCLUDE LEUPOLD SCOPE

I've put about 350 rounds down range with this gun and it functions flawlessly with factory 223 and handloads. WILL NOT eat 5.56 NATO.

With green / white box Remington 55 gr FMJ's it's a MOA gun from the bags. Does sub MOA with handloads.

Gun is flawless and is optics ready. $800 OBO. I live in South Central Michigan.

If you live outside of Michigan I MUST ship this gun to an 01 FFL. If you are a Michigan resident we can do the sale FTF.

Will consider even or partial trades for a right hand 700 Remington chambered in 223 Rem. let me know what you have.

Thumbs up

Nice Weapon......great price......I have a RR AR-15 5.56 w/ Scope...and love it

"America is all about Speed - Hot, Nasty Bad-Ass Speed .~"Eleanor Roosevelt
    1995 22C HP500EFI

Mr. Jr. Stocker...always Stock...always..

Roosty,

I am intereted in the gun.

I somewhat understand the rules of out of state sales. Do you have someone in Texas you can ship it to?

Jeff

pm sent

The jist of it is Jeff (and anyone else reading)... If you do not reside within Michigan then I MUST ship this gun via USPS to an 01 (regular) FFL within your home state. When you go to get the firearm they will make you fill out a 4473 (standard firearm purchase form) and they will do a NICS background check on you unless you have a CPL or the like and your state says that passes for a background check (it does in Michigan for both handgun and long gun).

So If you pass the Gubbermint scrutiny, you take the gun home... Otherwise, if you flunk... I guess ya pay your FFL to get it back to me, plus the FFL fee on my end, and I send you your check back. If there is any doubt about your ability to pass the background check it is in your best interest to pre-qualify... Probably via your nearest local LE office...

BTW, PM'd ya back.

Rootsy, do you still have the AR15 for sale?

Would like to see the photos, they seem to be missing for the post. I live in Michigan and have a CPL. What would it take to complete the transfer of owership?

Blackie
    BLACKIE
    Life is either a great adventure or nothing at all.....18' 1990 BBC - NERVOUS ENERGY

Quote Originally Posted by BLACKIE View Post
    Rootsy, do you still have the AR15 for sale?
    Would like to see the photos, they seem to be missing for the post. I live in Michigan and have a CPL. What would it take to complete the transfer of owership?
    Blackie

Sorry Blackie but JeffH has owned her for a few months now. The Michigan thing makes transfer really easy... NO CPL needed, no paperwork other than a receipt between the two of us and cold hard cash exchanging hands...

Thanks anyway, you snooze you lose...
    BLACKIE
    Life is either a great adventure or nothing at all.....18' 1990 BBC - NERVOUS ENERGY

Thread Information