Thread: 2009 Seafair

2009 Seafair

Any northwest Donzi owners on the registry? Seen a couple of nice looking newer Donzis on lake washington today. I own a 1987 z25 red and white. Looking for a good upholstery shop in the Seattle area.

Doug, There's a few up in the PNW, but apparently they're feeling shy right now.

I'd offer to help, but it's a bit of a long haul to bring the boat all the way to CA just for upholstery....
    Don
    '01 22 Classic, 502/B1
    And a bunch of other stuff

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough" - Mario Andretti

I was out in my 18 on Friday, saw a blue 22, a White/graphic (97ish) 22, and a Teal Z21...not as many as years past, but then again, it was only Friday.

Maybe if we can get a few more of these folks to pipe up, we can actually revive one of the PNW gatherings of the past...

EG

If I ever finish my boat, I might even trailer it up there and join you. The San Juans would look pretty small at that speed.
    Don
    '01 22 Classic, 502/B1
    And a bunch of other stuff

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough" - Mario Andretti

took some pictures and sent them in to this upholstry shop in bellevue and told them what i want. just waiting for a price quote. also had a question about the site im a new member. I sent a payment for the year membership about 2 or 3 weeks ago and still cant get into all of the stuff the site has to offer. is there something im doing wrong?

Doug, Send a PM to madpoodle and he will take care of it. Welcome to the site! Chris
    C2

thanks for the info i sent a pm just waiting for reply. but in the pm counter it says ive sent zero pm's its all weird.

Theres a few of us around...

thanks it has already been fixed for a couple of weeks now.. But thank you for your help.

Guys do do not send a pm to mad poodle. You actually contact the harbormaster who is the administrator of the site.

Email webmaster@donzi.net or call him at the office 713-910-2000 (best)

Thread Information