Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cigars for Donzi Stuff -

No scam

He's just is on Cuban time!
    http://www.donzi.net/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2807&dateline=1163742  168
    More Tab, More Tab, More...Damn

Cigars

Got my cigars and then some...Thanks Eric..better late than never I say...
    Thanks for the extra!!
    http://www.donzi.net/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2807&dateline=1163742  168
    More Tab, More Tab, More...Damn

no problem, enjoy

my pleasure buddy, enjoy, boat is out, new wheels and radial tires, summarized and ready to go! XEDMOC
    --
    XEDMOC aka Eric / Chicago
    1990 Donzi Sweet 16, 4.3L V-6 H.O. VORTEC (2009), Alpha One, Gen 2 (2010)
    --
    "Somebody's something, has to go somewhere, some when, not too distant in the future!"
    --
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Smoke a Doublegun Cigar today! Walk your dog with a Doublegun!

--

Quote Originally Posted by pipnit View Post
    So this Eric Hauser from park ridge il is a scamming POS?

http://www.google.com/search?q=eric+...w=1024&bih=672
    Please review this thread, know the history of things & events, before you post stuff like this. (Moderators, take a look at this.)
    --
    --
    "Somebody's something, has to go somewhere, some when, not too distant in the future!"
    --
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

--

Don't get your tights in a tangle there buddy
    pipnit simply asked a question based on the 6+months
    it took someone to get his prepaid order..

I had contact with you in regards to trading, and, told you up front until orders that I knew about got filled, I would not to business with you...Ed

Ed Donnelly Toronto Ontario Canada

You can even get in touch with me on my VERY PRIVATE E-mail that nobody has
    upisright@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by xedmoc View Post
    pipnit - I will ask the mod to delete this, or let's just leave it, and have the balls to reveal your real first and last name in the open so we can post a google search for you! Otherwise everyone here will know your a ***** who hides behind a computer and username. (all members who read this please take note of this) *** Scott, please do pipnit a favor and delete this thread or ask him to publicly post his personal info...I think we all know he wont...
    So you don't think he was justified in calling you out after the man had waited over 6 months after paying? Boats are built in less time. Bill

1971 Donzi 18' 2+3
    1985 Eliminator 23' Daytona Offshore - Kevlar hull
    1988 23' Donzi CC F-23 with 250HP EFI Mercury OB
    1989 28' Team Warlock Offshore - single 548CID/600HP
    1990 23' Warlock Offshore - single 525HP
    Bill from Denison, TX - Lake Texoma

Smile

Bill & Ed, Thanks for your points, duly taken - and yes, it took awhile, but there was a reason, was in contact with thriller throughout. Understand his frustration, and your support - but ask him how generous I was in the past...ask him...then post your findings here, hey you took the time to pipe in - and thanks for doing so in the open, I respect that, and your opinions...so be it - I was hiding from NOBODY, I was in the open - and still am - and in regards to doing business with me, that's your choice. Respectfully, E ~ (you need to have the full story before you pass judgment) nuff said on my part - also, Bill in regards to your point, I've never even spoken with pipnt, don't even know the person, therefore...no I do not think he has any right, none of his business, right...? but, I get it, support his boat brother, yea, etc.
    Last edited by xedmoc; 05-16-2013 at 07:42 PM. Reason: additional comments
    --
    --
    --
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

--

This post was vacant for HOW long? The fact it is resurrected is amazing in itself. Personally after being here about 2 years....I thought you were a scam or a one hit wonder as nothing has been posted forever. Glad to see we might have a link to smokes going forward and my thoughts are put to rest. You keep up your end and we will do the same. Communication on this site is KEY. Now lets trade!!!!
    Nick
    1994 22' Classic-454 B1 Red & white
    1981 13' Whaler sport(original owner)
    South Tampa Bay, FL "May I mamoo dogface to the banana patch?"

I'm here biggiefl, let me know what you like to smoke, I have it all! Always lookin for cool donzi stuff. hit me up on email or in the open - xedmoc@icloud.com saludos, I'm in FL about 3 months a year as well. E ~ I always deliver, my word is gold, but in life, stuff happens...
    --
    --
    --
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

--

Hey Eric,

I suppose you're right, it really isn't much of my business to stick my nose in to but these people are my brethren and there is nothing I hate more than a scammer. I suppose I don't have any business stopping on the highway to help someone who is broken down, tow somebody in off the water, or help cool a situation, but I'm the type of guy that does and like I said, nothing worse than a thief or someone who doesn't follow through on their word.
    I'm glad that after six months or whatever it was, things got worked out. I'd be happy to remove your info or post mine for that matter, the choice is yours. Hell, I'd probably enjoy a cigar with you if you would allow. I'm always sceptic about the Cuban cigar market. As you know the counterfeit market is much larger than the real one. Everytime I have a friend who claims to have a box of cubans, I run it through http://habanos.com/ and almost invariably, the hologram info doesn't jibe with what kind of cigar is in the box. Do you have any that can pass muster?
    You have to admit that not responding to someone who you have a "deal" with is odd behavior. Sorry for upsetting you. Want me to take your name down? Want me to post mine? Want me number so you can call me up and yell at me? How about we just race for pink slips... your call. To reiterate like almost everyone else on this site, I figured you were a full on scammer, I just wanted to help someone who was out some money or Donzi schwag.
    BTW, contrary to what you said about being in "contact with Thriller throughout" he said this which prompted me to put up my initial post:

Wow...5 months to get some stokies when I paypal'd
    I think he forgot about me..PM's sent but mailbox full
    e mails sent..Fingers crossed
    MM

It would appear to me that you disappeared from the radar screen for at least five months.

edit*** removed my first post which upset you, I suggest that you remove the quote of it to make it go away totally if that's your goal.

I hope your doublegun cigar venture works out well for you.
    DUNESMAN

double tap
    DUNESMAN

Smile

P, thanks for responding, I don't sell Cuban cigars as that is illegal here in the US. However, I have smoked them and they were quite good. My cigars are made in Miami, by Cubans from Cuba, send me your address, glad to send you some (no charge). I've been in this business for over ten years and still going strong. My customers buy from me again and again. Feel free to delete or add to any of this you like, even my posts. Thanks for responding, regards, E ~
    --
    --
    --
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

--

Thread Information