Thread: 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited....

2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited....

Well, I've got to pick a toy, and it looks like the Jeep is going to have to go, in order to get a new boat.

Specs:

2002 WJ Grand Cherokee Limited, inferno red, black leather interior
    -4.7 High Output V-8 (not to be confused with the normal 4.7 V8)
    -5 speed auto
    -Every option, except adjustable pedals
    -81XXX miles

Mods:

-8" RK Long arm lift, all RK joints replaced with johnny joints. Custom subframe and x members built
    -(5) 35x12.50x17 Toyo M/T's on polished aluminum Walker Evans Racing beadlocks, with powdercoated red beadlock ring
    -2007 JK Wrangler Rubicon D44's front and rear ($3000 each from MOPAR). 4.10 gears, factory electric lockers, Bobby Long CV shafts (890$) in the front axle. Both axle housings trussed
    -JKS/ORGS "Super nerf" rock rails
    -Powdercoated to match ARB bull bar front bumper, with Warn M8000 winch
    - 3" custom exhaust and CAI

I've had all the common issues for these Jeeps fixed. HVAC blend doors/recirc doors and motors were all replaced, heater core, EVAP core. The only thing that isn't working right now is the heated seats. Since I live in SoCal, I don't really care. The heat mats just need to be repaired (few wires need to be re-connected, lots of info at wjjeeps.com).

The Jeep drives great, for what it is. Don't expect to get into it, and it to drive like a stock Jeep, just impossible. It has been offroad, so there are scratches in it, but I just had it professionally detailed, and 90% of them went away. It drives comfortably at 80mph, no bump steer or anything like that. This Jeep has ALOT of time and money into it. It can be driven every day to work, and then go run Moab, or the Rubicon. Its been very well taken care of, and it shows. Everywhere it goes, camera phones are snapping, and questions are being asked.

Bluebook is around 12k, asking 15k obo. Will trade for a nice Donzi Classic. Clean title in hand. I also have a 8.5x20 Interstate enclosed car hauler, 2008 that I would be willing to throw in for an extra 5k. Holds the Jeep, plus more toys.

With the beadlocks:

Before the beadlocks, 35" Hankook M/T's

TTT

Willing to make a deal for a boat.....I've got over 20k into this thing in the past year....

Thread Information