Thread: 2006 donzi 22 classic "SHELBY EDITION"

2006 donzi 22 classic "SHELBY EDITION"

2006 22 Classic Donzi Shelby Edition...BOAT HAS SOLD A LONG TIME AGO....JUST FOR COMPARISON REASONS..TAKE A LOOK

Joe,
    Nice boat. I have a quick question for you, does your boat porpoises at speeds below 60-MPH? The Shelby's have an X-Dimension that is raised 2" and we were debating the other day whether this would cut down the porpoise that 22's typically have at speeds below 60. Thanks and good luck with the sale.
    RickS-E

22 classic 2006 shelby edition

no, not really, it hasn't porpoised at all.the boat actually rides great at all speeds..

I was just wondering why you are selling it already? Were you disappointed about something? If you bought it new you will probably take a good size loss.
    Lake St. Clair, Lake Huron, Lake Erie, Lake Oakland

22 classic 2006 shelby edition

as you see in the pics, wife and kids..shes terribly scared of speed, and unfortunately this thing is super fast to say the least..and yea i did buy it new just a couple of months ago..anyways, just need a little bit bigger ride..

06 shelby..

Quote Originally Posted by joefitness123 View Post
    2006 22 Classic Donzi Shelby Edition...this Boat Has Only 40 Hours On It And Is In Excellent Shape..the Boat Comes With All Options Included..496 Ho, Monster Livorsi Gauges, Blue With Whites Stripes,hour Meter,mech. Trim Indicators, Sony Stereo, Etc. Must See Boat. Absolutely Flawless Condition.asking 60k obo..for Sale..for Sale..for Sale..don't Let This One Get Away..if interested you can contact me at 786-619-5959 barbie..

This one was mine a while ago..great boat and ran well..

Thumbs up

Boat has sold already, just thouhgt you guys might like the pics and compare to others..

Thread Information