Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 1964 Donzi "Sweet 16"

You can't see the starboard side clear enough from the angle in the picture to see if it has that one on it (kinda small exhaust tip), but the boat looks just like one of the two in the picture. I love the classics!
    1970 18 Classic-original

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by MOJO1 View Post
    As the current owner of this boat I clearly know less than you folks, but was just repeating what Edward Muncey told me when I bought it, I never asked him what the original color was, I assumed red, he did all the restoration and upgrading for $41,000 in receipts, not including the re-purchase of the boat. I think he then discovered how small a 16 is for the wife and kids. I'll see if I still have his e-mail to ask what the original specs, engine and color, could be interesting, and if I get under the dash I'll look for a number. I liked the history and I liked the resto job.
    MOJO, by no means would anyone here knock this incredible 16. We just get carried away sometimes with the history that goes along with the classics. I truly hope that this is one of the first! Really cool stuff

All the best
    1970 18 Classic-original

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -Benjamin Franklin

Thread Information