Guys,

I have this boat listed for a guy and I cannot believe it hasn't sold- surely there's someone on the board who has a friend looking to get into a big Donzi:

"Like new 2004 38' Donzi ZX-DAYTONA in pristine condition and stored indoors with ONLY 25 hours. Mercury 525EFI Whipple SC'd to 700HP resulting in 90+mph runs. Custom graphics and boat cover, upgraded XR drives, A/C, plus many other options. Technologically advanced with Donzi's Z-Tech stepped hull, zero-effort racing throttles and Monster custom dash display, this boat will also impress you with it's sporty and spacious interior that will accommodate 5 poker runners! Boat includes a dining area, ergonomically designed galley with generous counter space, master berth, flatscreen in salon and vacuflush head with macerator and triple axle trailer...."

If anyone knows anyone interested, let me know. We have dropped the price from $179k a couple of times and it could be probably be bought for close to $100k. I'd buy it if I had something to pull it. Just thought I would throw it out there.

Thanks, Ben