Thread: 1993 Classic 18 White/Teal One Owner w/ 275 hours

1993 Classic 18 White/Teal One Owner w/ 275 hours

1993 Donzi Classic 18 finished in White with Teal Stripe and hull sides and white seats with gray carpet and 351 Ford Motor. This is a one owner boat that has only been used locally on Lake Tapps (Fresh Water).

This Donzi is in excellent condition as shown in the photos below with 275 original hours. There are a few scratches here and there and the interior is probably the boat's weakest attribute, i.e., it is starting to show some signs of its age although not really visible in the photos.

This Classic Donzi comes with Trim Tabs, Am/Fm-CD Player, Shoreland'r trailer, ****pit snap cover, and two stainless steel props. All original owners manual & books are also available.

The outdrive on this Donzi was recently serviced and motor was winterized before being placed in storage in our shop, where it has sat for the past couple years.

This Donzi is located in Seattle, WA with clear WA Titles for both the trailer and boat. This Donzi is priced at $16k. For more information, please contact me by e-mail at vanhoozer@comcast.net as I do not log on here very frequently.

Detailed Pictures below:

1993 18

I had a 1993 with the same options as yours, 351 carb engine, with cone clutch drive. this is a very nice combination.

Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by DonziChris View Post
    I had a 1993 with the same options as yours, 351 carb engine, with cone clutch drive. this is a very nice combination.

Good Luck
    Thanks - it seems the pricing on these is fairly consistent. I see mid to upper teens on the high side and down from there... I do believe this to be a pretty nice sample for a 15 year old boat.

Thumbs up

Not only is it real pretty but near impossible to break, like said above a very nice combo.

Phil
    No matter what your beliefs are "GOD BLESS AMERICA"

Fully retired marine tech near 60 years in the biz.

Love the color. Nice looking 18. I am surprised it has no thru hull.
    1979 Donzi Criterion
    1997 Classic 16
    2007 G3 w/ Yamaha 90 hp jet outboard
    Jackson Hole, WY
    www.jacksonholealltrans.com

Just my .02, which in this economy, is only worth .01, and actually is less than that since my original .02 isn't really worth .02.

Thread Information