Thread: 1994 Howard Custom Boats 23' Offshore.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

1994 Howard Custom Boats 23' Offshore.

BOAT IS NOW SOLD. THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST.

My friend Steve just put his pampered 23' Howard Offshore for sale on boattrader. Very unique model and is powered by a slightly modified 454 Magnum with a Bravo One outdrive. Tops out mid 70's and with her narrow beam and solid construction is a real treat to drive on a choppy day. This beauty has the looks of a Magnum 27' Sportdeck. Lot's of options and a newer trailer. Asking $19,495 o.b.o.

Reach Steve at; 818-984-7464

Boattrader link; http://www.boattrader.com/listing/19...shore-93262044

Howard factory link; http://www.howardboats.com/showroom.html
    P.S. Last photo is a sister boat, probably the only two with this gel scheme, Howard Custom boats has only built 12 Offshore 23's so far. D.S.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s Howard.jpg 
Views:	841 
Size:	23.1 KB 
ID:	37302   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s Howard 3.jpg 
Views:	797 
Size:	27.2 KB 
ID:	37303  
    Last edited by lars; 09-14-2010 at 03:31 AM. Reason: Boat sold.
    LARS THE SWEDE

A bump for my Buddie!

I know many of You fellow Donzi fans also like Magnum Sports. This Howard is a baby Magnum in all that matters, ride looks and build quality. My friend Steve doesn't have to many photos of his pride, but plenty of film. I'll see if I can get him to put up some Youtube fotage of his boat in action. 'Till that happens I post a couple of pictures of the only outboard Howard 23 Offshore I know about. It's owned by a well known guy,Tony, in boating circles out on Long Island NY. His photos shows the great lines and sharp entry of the Howard Offshore hull. Call Steve, if You take her out, You'll buy her!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by lars; 07-28-2008 at 12:35 AM. Reason: Mistake in text.
    LARS THE SWEDE

Nice. The Howard Offshore was on my short list when I was looking. If I was going to buy new, I'd probably get one made. Apparently they still have the molds but only make to order.
    Why is faster never fast enough.

Howard build quality is second to none .........great looking boat!

Back on the market!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lars View Post
    My friend Steve just put his pampered 23' Howard Offshore for sale on boattrader. Very unique model and is powered by a slightly modified 454 Magnum with a Bravo One outdrive. Tops out mid 70's and with her narrow beam and solid construction is a real treat to drive on a choppy day. This beauty has the looks of a Magnum 27' Sportdeck. Lot's of options and a newer trailer. Asking $19,495 o.b.o.
    P.S. Last photo is a sister boat, probably the only two with this gel scheme, Howard Custom boats has only built 12 Offshore 23's so far. D.S.
    Call Lars if interested, 818-800-2800. Steve will be back 2nd week of May.
    New price $18,900 o.b.o.
    http://www.boattrader.com/listing/19...re-23-95039159
    LARS THE SWEDE

did the outboard boat ever sell?
    Charter Member - WAFNC, SBBR, KWOSG
    1955 Perfect Mate
    1986 Hornet III, 502-415 TRS

www.donzi.org

Quote Originally Posted by BUIZILLA View Post
    did the outboard boat ever sell?
    No Jim, Tony was thinking about selling it in spring of 2007, but after the fortune he later spent on the re-power with twins, it's now a keeper. I don't blame him for being possessive, these are great running boats of exceptional build quality. 23' length with only 6' beam and 24 degree v-bottom make them handle the chop beautifully.

Lars
    LARS THE SWEDE

I was seriously thinking about buying the outboard when it only had a single on it.
    I regret that I did not.

Regrets...

Quote Originally Posted by Eugene Nahemow View Post
    I was seriously thinking about buying the outboard when it only had a single on it.
    I regret that I did not.
    Got to agree Eugene. It was a nice little set-up with the 300X on it and that it was on our side of the continent would have been a nice little trip for You up to Washington state.

P.S. Where's Your Magnum now Eugene? I really liked all the incredible work You did to that one. D.S.
    LARS THE SWEDE

Quote Originally Posted by lars View Post
    Give my friend Steve a call, 818-984-7464.
    With a 6 month old baby girl in the family they're getting a larger daycruiser. Unfortunately the Howard needs to go to a good new home. This is a lot of boat for the money and Steve is open to bids.
    LARS THE SWEDE

Price lowered.

My friend Steve just lowered the price again. She's got to go.
    Asking price now, $17,900.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    LARS THE SWEDE

The quality a Howard is pretty amazing. I have the sister boat which is a 1987 Warlock 23 Offshore. Someone will get be very happy with the purchase of this Howard. They do not come up for sale very often.

Price lowered again !!!

NEW PRICE $16,900.
    That's pretty much it though, says my friend Steve. As You said Greg, this is a rare opportunity for someone who know what this really is. Schiada, Howard, LaveyCraft and Eliminator. That's pretty much our pride here on the West Coast. Build-quality and custom all the way, it just doesn't get better than this!
    Lars
    LARS THE SWEDE

howard

the boats look like they have a wide flat pad at the rear of the transom?? looks pretty wide, sorta like a velocity? Not a deep v all the way in the rear like a cigarette or such. I guess that helps in top speed obviously and getting on plane.

Thread Information