Thread: WANTED 17 spline volvo prop 15D 23p

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

WANTED 17 spline volvo prop 15D 23p

Will consider variables on that size but should work out to something close RPM wise
    Thanks guys

Big Grizzly has what you need here... You will not want a 23 tho of his props unless you are PONY rich.

Well, I have no Idea what PONY rich is but based on the fact that it has the word RICH in it I am guessing I am not.LOL

I PM'd him and we'll see what he comes up with.
    In the mean time if any one has anything please let me know.

Nobody's got an extra prop they want to sell?

Don't screw around when it comes to Volvo AQ props. They all suck except for the Solas custom that Big Grizzly helped developed using his 18 Donzi. These props are not all that expensive and WILL, without a doubt, outperform anything else you can bolt on to you Volvo AQ drive. BTW, Big Grizzly (Randy Carabelli) is the exclusive US dealer for these particular Solas props. They are not listed in the Solas catalog or on-line anywhere.

What's also good, is that not only will you get the best Volvo prop for your Donzi, you will also get pre-purchase consultation from Randy himself to make sure that you get the exact right size prop for your setup.

If you don't contact Randy, and start trying out all the different old (spell that high slippage) Volvo props you can find, it will ultimately cost you more money and your Donzi or other high-performance boat will not run as fast it could. many of us have been there and done that.

Contact him now . . . it's a no-brainer!

I emailed him and went over some of my issues just waiting for a recomendation now.

I alos emailed Hill propellers on ebay, not bronson hill but I think its ron hill or something anyone know these uys work?
    I guess they have 4 blades for it and I think the stern lift may be what I need?

Any input guys would be great. the sutphen hull is very similar to a donzi I beileve but there is very little by way of info to share on the sutphen 20 hull so far.

heres some pics. I actually bought her from a donzi guy wafter losing the sale to him the first time it was for sale.

I am very happy with the boat other than the speed/prop issue.
    The engine has about 10 hrs on it

Thread Information