Thread: Sweet 408 cu. in. Chevy Monster

Donzi Racer Guest

Sweet 408 cu. in. Chevy Monster

Here she is a real nice bored stroked Gm small block that comes out at 408 cubic inches and beyond strong. Not sure of torque or Horse Power but it is the only piece of machinery in my 52 years of life that I was not thinking, just a little more power, sir! She is in a 1966 Donzi Barrel Back and she will fly! These do not come along but once in a long long while. Tom

Would love to see the dyno numbers on her, what about a desk top dyno just for giggles.
    1996 16' Donzi 30th Anniversary /Alpha SS
    20' Key West 150 Yamaha
    24' Smokercraft Pontoon
    DeSilva CSR / Yamoto 302
    Ropp CSR

Donzi Racer Guest

I would love to know that the HP is.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Would love to see the dyno numbers on her, what about a desk top dyno just for giggles.
    I would love to know also. I would be surprised to hear it is under 450 hp. I figure around 500, the Torque is extremely strong. And smooth as glass. It was built by one of the Donzi registerred members. He got is just right. Like I said, only piece of equipment in my life that I was not wishing for a smidge more power. ha ha We have sold her but it should be at the AOTH next month. Maybe check her there. Cannot Wait!

I'll be there for sure and hopefully I'll be able to talk you into taking me for a quick ride .................this is going to be a great AOTH.
    1996 16' Donzi 30th Anniversary /Alpha SS
    20' Key West 150 Yamaha
    24' Smokercraft Pontoon
    DeSilva CSR / Yamoto 302
    Ropp CSR

Donzi Racer Guest

Sure!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    I'll be there for sure and hopefully I'll be able to talk you into taking me for a quick ride .................this is going to be a great AOTH.
    Sam, as long as the QUIET PLEASE makes the trip, I am sure the new owner will be glad to take you for a spin. It is a wonderful piece of machinery. I still cannot believe I let it out my driveway!

Thread Information