Thread: pike

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

pike

has anyone seen these pics going around lately?
    a friend has been trying to forward a few pics of this fish, but its not coming through. yesterday i did see them, but i want to save them on my pc.

its a 26, or 36 inch pike on line, just get it to the boat and WHAM! straight across the middle of its body, another pike hit it! right at the top of the water, right next to the boat. so they caught him too. 55lbs....its a pike.

This profile is set to private. This user must add you as a friend to see his/her profile.

Those pictures have been around for some time..
    2000 28ZX Scorpion SOLD
    1979 Criterion
    1986 Z29

RED/WHITE
    TWIN SBC 330HP
    ALPHA 1'S
    Mcleod design Interior

i have been searching and i have found some videos of other pike, same scene.
    im shocked how common this is!

but these were just of this side of a fishing boat.
    and this pike was bigger than any ive ever seen.

in my search i will say, i did find a very funny video... a guy was releasing a fish right at shore and a pike slammed the fish while it was in his hands.. got him good too! yelled like a little girl.
    the reason why i was so amused by this is because he was releasing it, and he was sitting there holding it, going back and forth with it... (if your gonna eat it, eat it! if your gonna realease it, RELEASE IT!) dont sit there and play with it. i hate that. it's like a child giving a toy away. he has to do it, but does not want to.
    utube, search "pike" its in there. funny chit man!

Thread Information