Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Looking for starter Donzi on the West Coast

Reneweing my serach for a Donzi. I've e-mailed George and hopefully he will respond to me. Anyone else have a boat for sale on the West Coast?

Thanks guys for the help,

Nick

I've got a 22' Classic, 1988 25th Anniversary Edition, low hours, 454, was a Lake Tahoe boat, with trailer. Anniversary Edition white boat with gray hull sides and deck stripe. Grey seats with red piping. This boat is a blast to drive and always gets a lot of compliments. $15k. Located in the SF bay area. Let me know if interested.

Hey Nick, keep me posted on your search for a boat. I'm just down the river in Walnut Grove with a 22 (NOT for sale - just got it last year myself!) We could hook up for a little delta cruise some weekend. I often launch at Hogback early on a Saturday and run up to Old Town for lunch and a movie with the girlfriend.

Don
    Don
    '01 22 Classic, 502/B1
    And a bunch of other stuff

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough" - Mario Andretti

I got an (one) X-18 I would part with. Blue. Rolls Axle Trailer. 350 MAG. Volvo 280.

You guys in the Delta, I have an 18, also not for sale but maybe in the fall, I'll trailer anywhere to be with like minded indivuduals.....I am in Fresno right now but may be transfering to Stockton in the middle of the summer.....Keep me in the loop please.

Quote Originally Posted by Donzi5150 View Post
    ...I'll trailer anywhere to be with like minded indivuduals.....
    Then head to Lake Powell June18~22. You won't regret it. (Check the 'Events/Gatherings' section).
    Why is faster never fast enough.

If you're still looking, I have an 18' Donzi for sale in Sacramento! It is may be the coolest of the bunch - The 83rd 18 footer built. A 1966 2+3 triple hatch that has undergone a total mechanical upgrade/refit. See my ad in the for sale section for more info.

This boat runs reliably in the low to mid 70's at WOT and is NOT for beginners.

Let me know if interested and thanks.

Jeff Stone 916/213-1313
    Jeff

Thread Information