Thread: Specs of F25 W/A

Specs of F25 W/A

I purchased a 1990 F25 in 2003. The boat was repainted and the Certicate of Operation from CG was removed. I was wondering where to find the hp capacity of boat, persons and gear capacity. I was also wondering what the dry/loaded weight of the boat might be. It has an outboard bracket with single 250 Yamaha. 120 gal fuel tank. I've tried finding this in Kelly Blue Book but they list a boat with 8'6 beam and mine is 9'6. The vin# is DMRFE035k990 how many were made? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Your boat came out of the mold in November, 1990 and it was the 35th boat out of that mold.
    .........Boats are proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!

Quote Originally Posted by Donzigo View Post
    Your boat came out of the mold in November, 1990 and it was the 35th boat out of that mold.
    I think thats November 1989 if I'm not mistaken... '90 model year, built 11/89, 35th hull that model year

JH
    Charter Member - WAFNC, SBBR, KWOSG
    1955 Perfect Mate
    1986 Hornet III, 502-415 TRS

www.donzi.org

Thank you for the repy Donzigo and Buzilla. I can see where you got that it was the 35th produced from the hull #. Any ideas where I could find more info on this boat? After looking at Donzi website learned that OMC must have owned Donzi. Not sure if thats a good or bad thing. I've owned an 16' Penn Yan w/ an OMC outdrive and wasn't real impressed with outdrive. Had it to several mechanics and couldn't keep water out of oil on tilt mechanism.
    Where there any manufacting flaws to look for in boats produced by OMC in 90?
    I've had my share of problems with 94' 250 Yamaha that came with it. Didn't know how many hours were on outboard when I puchased it, so maybe it had a lot of hours on. I'm used to having problems with anything I buy that why I like to ask a lot of question to learn what I'm in for.
    Any response is appreciated. Have a Happy New Year!!!.

Thread Information