Thread: white and blue 18 in jax

white and blue 18 in jax

anyone know whos got the white and blue 18 that was running around today on the trout river in jacksonville? saw it go past while we were out on the docks and dock at the place next to the school, sounded good when it plained off, just curious if its anyone on this board, made me miss the boat back home.

matt
    ---- matt ----

Didn't see that one. I just moved to Jx, and won't get my boat down here 'till I get into a house......so that would have made me miss having my boat as well. Once I do get the boat down here (hopefully by spring), I can at least get you out on the water on an old school Donzi Crit'.........In the meantime, we'll just have to suck it up while others enjoy their Donzis.
    Got Criterion?

Cool

Well, as you BOTH know, we are having awesome weather again this week, and I hope it hangs in there until Sunday. 10:00AM, for the Toys for Tots Run starting at Goody's Creek Launch Ramp (THERE is THAT a big enough hint!).
    Hope you can make it.

Mark
    Florida SEADOG
    DONZI - You meet the nicest people.
    2006 22ZX 350 Mag MPi/Bravo One Donzi Quixote
    http://www.donzi.net/forums/showthread.php?t=44360

Mark, that sounds great. Sorry to say, that I'm stuck traveling to Dayton Ohio on business on thursday........till Tuesday. So I'll be missing out on boating fun in Jx.......My job finally moves me someplace warm, only to send me someplace cold on the weekend Sometimes you can't win.......
    Got Criterion?

Thread Information