Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 1996 22 Classic Supercharged

1996 22 Classic Supercharged

1996 22 Classic, White with Red Stripe, 454 Mag MPI, Procharged with Intercooler and 5 Pounds of Boost, New Big Time Fuel Delivery System, Engine Management Computer Reprogramed, 150 Engine Hours of Fresh Water Use, Thru Hull Exhaust, Bravo I with Stainless Drive Shower, The 96 Model has the Desireable Stainless Steel Winshield Frame and Pedistal Seats, All New Gauges, Breakers, Carpet, Trim Tabs, Rear Seat, Comes with Three Stainless Steel Props, a Four Blade Propco Slingshot, a Mirage Plus, a Turbo, Boat Trailer is Totally Rebuilt Aluminum with New Tires, GPS at 80 MPH, Boat is located in Louisvlle, Kentucky, Lots of Fun .......................$ 28,900.00.

Slick, Glad to see you on the board. I can't believe your selling your boat!! Thats a sweet ride. If It's not sold by spring, we want to see you at the AOTH. Good luck.
    Jerry from Cincinnati

I'm a little interested

I need to sell or trade my Classic 16 so I don't have 2 boats at the same time. Are you in a bartering mood?

Jimmy

No Sorry, No Trades, cash deals only, 16's are great, been there done that already, loved my Sweet 16 with 5.7 L V-8 and switchable exhaust but at
    6' 4" my knees and the dash got too friendly.

Are you willing to work on the price, I have a budjet.

Just Pulled the 22' CLASSIC out of Inside Climate Controlled Winter Storage, She is standing Tall , getting her ready for the Season. Very Cool Boat and can run as fast as she looks, Supercharged 454 MPI Big Block. Way over 30K Invested, Asking 28,900.00.

Price reduced to $ 26,950.00 . I am hoping for a spring buyer so that You may enjoy this Classic for the entire season.

Slick , Can you bring that beast to the AOTH?? You know that's the right crowd
    Jerry from Cincinnati

1996 22 Classic Supercharged

I am interested in your boat. Would you give me a call at 828-244-6894? Thanks.
    Ted Cummings

Ted I will call You on the 10th

This 22' Classic still available, have Fun n look great doing it, a true performance Boat that is in reach and affordable.

Sorry to all the folks who sent me a private message on the 22' , I had an E-mail address change a while back and did not update my contact info on this site. The 22' Classic is available and is supercharged for Your Enjoyment.

Donzi Classic

Sir,

Is this boat still available? If so, please contact me, either through the Donzi
    web site or directly to my email, lightouc@swbell.net.

Thank you.

Al

Quote Originally Posted by slick View Post
    1996 22 Classic, White with Red Stripe, 454 Mag MPI, Procharged with Intercooler and 5 Pounds of Boost, New Big Time Fuel Delivery System, Engine Management Computer Reprogramed, 150 Engine Hours of Fresh Water Use, Thru Hull Exhaust, Bravo I with Stainless Drive Shower, The 96 Model has the Desireable Stainless Steel Winshield Frame and Pedistal Seats, All New Gauges, Breakers, Carpet, Trim Tabs, Rear Seat, Comes with Three Stainless Steel Props, a Four Blade Propco Slingshot, a Mirage Plus, a Turbo, Boat Trailer is Totally Rebuilt Aluminum with New Tires, GPS at 80 MPH, Boat is located in Louisvlle, Kentucky, Lots of Fun .......................$ 28,900.00.

S A L E P E N D I N G

96 Classic 22

If your pending sale does not bear fruit, please contact me.

Thank you,

Al

Quote Originally Posted by Lightouc View Post
    Sir,
    Is this boat still available? If so, please contact me, either through the Donzi
    web site or directly to my email, lightouc@swbell.net.
    Thank you.
    Al

Thread Information