Thread: Happy 58th Last Tango

Happy 58th Last Tango

Mark; Hope you have a great day ...Ed

Lake St. Clair, Lake Huron, Lake Erie, Lake Oakland

Cool

Thanks, guys. I feel much better about being 58 than I did last year turning 57. Don't know why, but the number 57 just didn't fit well on me, I guess. However, being 58 makes all the difference. LOL!
    I have noticed a distinct rise in the number of young single women hitting on me, lately. Is that because they assume I'm a safe date... like their grandfathers? LOL!

Mark
    Florida SEADOG
    DONZI - You meet the nicest people.
    2006 22ZX 350 Mag MPi/Bravo One Donzi Quixote
    http://www.donzi.net/forums/showthread.php?t=44360

Happy Birthday Mark!

Mark; The single young females know you are only 7 yrs away from getting your hands on all your retirement funds ...Ed

Cool

LOL! I think you are absolutely right. Imagine their surprise when I tell them I spent it all on Donzi's and Porsches!
    In honor of this special day I have decided to post a joke. I have never posted a joke before.

A woman meets a man in a bar. They talk; they connect; they end up leaving together.
    They get back to his place, and as he shows her around his apartment, she notices that one wall of his bedroom is completely filled with soft, sweet, cuddly teddy bears. There are three shelves in the bedroom, with hundreds and hundreds of cute, cuddly teddy bears, carefully placed in rows covering the entire wall!
    It was obvious that he had taken quite some time to lovingly arrange them and she was immediately touched by the amount of thought he had put into organizing the display.
    There were small bears all along the bottom shelf, medium-sized bears covering the length of the middle shelf, and huge, enormous bears running all the way along the top shelf.
    She found it strange for an obviously masculine guy to have such a large a collection of Teddy Bears, but doesn't mention this to him, and actually is quite impressed by his sensitive side.
    They share a bottle of wine and continue talking and, after a while, she finds herself thinking, "Oh my God! Maybe, this guy could be the one! Maybe he could be the future father my children?" She turns to him and kisses him lightly on the lips. He responds warmly.
    They continue to kiss, the passion builds, and he romantically lifts
    her in his arms and carries her into his bedroom where they rip off each other's clothes and make hot, steamy love.
    She is so overwhelmed that she responds with more passion, more creativity, more heat than she has ever known.
    After an intense, explosive night of raw passion with this sensitive guy, they are lying there together in the afterglow.
    The woman rolls over, gently strokes his chest and asks coyly, "Well, how was it?"
    The guy gently smiles at her, strokes her cheek, looks deeply into her eyes, and says, "Help yourself to any prize from the middle shelf."

Mark
    Florida SEADOG

OOOOh that was good..........Ed

Happy Birthday Mark!!
    U.S.C.G. Master Captain
    "Pioneer of insane speed concepts & creations"

Catch me if you can, mark!!
    Also in the keys, but not with the gang.......
    See you next weekend.
    Happy birthday!
    George Carter
    Central Florida
    gcarter763@aol.com
    http://kineticocentralfl.com/

“If you have to argue your science by using fraud, your science is not valid"
    Professor Ian Plimer, Adilaide and Melbourne Universities

Best joke I've heard in a while!
    Lake St. Clair, Lake Huron, Lake Erie, Lake Oakland

Happy Birthday Mark

Have a great day Mark!!!! All the best.
    2005 Aronow Edition Hull #5
    496 HO
    Bravo X
    Mirage Plus 25P
    5180-5200 rpm
    75.1 MPH YTD(stock)
    Mirage Plus 27P Labbed
    5200 rpm
    80 MPH YTD (cmi headers)

Sorry I'm late, but wanted to also wish a belated to you Mark. Take care, have fun and be safe in the coming year. I enjoyed seeing and talking with you again at Eufala this year.
    Scott Boldt

Thumbs up

Hey Mark, happy birthday

FYI, i'm officially a Jacksonvillian as of this week. I'll give you a call or a quick email one of these days. As you can imagine, life's been super crazy lately.

hope you enjoyed your birthday.
    Got Criterion?

Cool

I got the word from Naomi that you were finally here. JUST in time for your first SEADOG event this coming weekend near Palatka.
    (904) 534-9928 cell

I was out this past weekend on Saturday and it was a totally DELICIOUS boating day. Greg and I went to the freshly refurbished Hooters at Goodby's Creek. Boating was awesome and so were the girls.

Check out www.pcafcr.org for the next PCA event. No new Porsches in my driveway, yet. Number 17 looks like it will be a Cayman this time.

Mark
    Florida SEADOG

Thread Information