Thread: 1988 Z-33 Red Donzi

1988 Z-33 Red Donzi

There's a Z-33, 1988, Red Donzi at Lightning Bay Marine, in St. Pete, for sale.

No. it's not mine; but, it's RED!
    .........Boats are proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!

I looked at it.
    Its been rode hard and put away wet!! The salesman (and I use that term loosley) Was totally full of $hit

And they want $49,900!!!!!!!!!!

If anyone wants more info on it contact me.
    U.S.C.G. Master Captain
    "Pioneer of insane speed concepts & creations"

DITTO.................salesman I met was on drugs..............didn't know a thing about boats.
    .........Boats are proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!

Quote Originally Posted by Donzigo
    DITTO.................salesman I met was on drugs..............didn't know a thing about boats.

It is sad that a guy like that is in the boating industry.

He belongs on a used car lot in miami!
    U.S.C.G. Master Captain

Oooops! Sorry

If you met this Clown driving the H2 Hummer you would understand!
    U.S.C.G. Master Captain

I find it hard to believe that you guys will say just about anything on here and think that it's acceptable. I guess that in this type of forum where you can hide behind a computer, it makes you feel important.

The boat that we have on our lot is a consignment and we offer the boat at the price our client has asked us to sell it for. I find it hard to believe that Mr X (another guy that hides behind an alias) has ever been here, but it really doesn't matter. The price it is listed for should only serve to help you guys sell the other boat. Why waste your time with personal attacks? If it was me that you talked to, I welcome the oportunity to discuss your personal attacks in person. I can't be sure that it was me since all three people here happen to drive Hummer H2s.

Angry

Oh I just love hearing this stuff, I love the types that has slithered into my profession!!! Well knowing the Cloak & Dagger guys hiding behind those key boards I do take a lot of stock in what they have to say! I to am a yacht/boat broker, what they are saying is so true in the industry these days it is just amazing that anyone goes to brokers anymore. I have been in the boating Biz most all of my life in this end of the biz for 19 years. In the last month I have sold two large boats that basically made my year and then some to clients that I have had for almost as long as I have been at this end of the game. I wonder how the 1 of 3 H2 boys will do down the road, boy definitely needs to clean up his act. I hear about this type on a regular basis these days, every single customer says the same thing! WON'T GO BACK TO HIM OR TO THERE AGAIN! Now another kicker I make approximately 30% of my annual income re selling to my customers that I so BOLDLY lied to! Yeah Right Wake Up Big BOY! Your act will not fly for long!

Philip Ashley
    Owner Taber Yachts
    Long Island, NY

Better Known as!

Mean Old Phil!

MOP
    No matter what your beliefs are "GOD BLESS AMERICA"

Fully retired marine tech near 60 years in the biz.

Grrrrr, sick him Phil....
    Da Taz
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary will get you every time."
    Wes

Darn, your right.......you busted us!

We just like to pick on people we never met and trash them!!
    We have nothing else to do but HIDE behind an alias.

Sorry...carry on with your fine job!
    U.S.C.G. Master Captain

Quote Originally Posted by davidpease
    I find it hard to believe that you guys will say just about anything on here and think that it's acceptable. I guess that in this type of forum where you can hide behind a computer, it makes you feel important.

The boat that we have on our lot is a consignment and we offer the boat at the price our client has asked us to sell it for. I find it hard to believe that Mr X (another guy that hides behind an alias) has ever been here, but it really doesn't matter. The price it is listed for should only serve to help you guys sell the other boat. Why waste your time with personal attacks? If it was me that you talked to, I welcome the oportunity to discuss your personal attacks in person. I can't be sure that it was me since all three people here happen to drive Hummer H2s.
    You'll find the Donzi people are a close knit family, we give honest opinions. I myself would take stock in Mr X's evaluation, since he probably knows as much about Donzi's as anyone on the planet.

*Popcorn

Mike

Thanks Cuda!

Your check is in the mail!!!
    U.S.C.G. Master Captain

Thread Information