Thread: Fishing with the Aarons - part 2

Fishing with the Aarons - part 2

So, last Friday, we were back at it, the weather didn't look to promising; but, hey, when did that ever stop us? We tried the flats, then took off around dark out to the outer Passe Grille marker, (In our 16 ft Scout flats boat, mind you). We hooked into something big, but David lost it, when he hand spooled the line, then he took one more look up at the sky and said: "Uh, hay Dad, there's nobody else out here and we've got 10 in of water in the bilge, uh what do you say?" I said: "The fishing sucks, I'm down 8 Coronas, you're the captain, and I don't give a darn.........................he didn't think that was so funny, so turned on the bilge pump, cranked up headed in..........

Oh, when we got to our canal, we fished the lights a little, and David caught a Trout, took it off the line, and then took a wrong step and fell slap out of the boat. I didn't say a thing; but, I was laughing like hell on the inside.
    .........Boats are proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!

LOL, sounds like at least he caught a buzz.
    "Many go fishing all their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after." - Henry David Thoreau

SEADOGs TampaBay
    SEADOG Outlaws- George is our king, all hail King George!!!

I was all over that area the last several days.
    Crystal River Fl., A quaint little drinking village with a manatee problem.

Thread Information