Thread: Fishing with the Aarons

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Fishing with the Aarons

We went out towards Skyway in the flats on Sunday. David and I were shunked by Smila, who caught 4 nice trout, the largest was 22 inches..................Donzigo got to sit up front and smile a lot..............no fish today.
    .........Boats are proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!

Quote Originally Posted by Donzigo
    We went out towards Skyway in the flats on Sunday. David and I were shunked by Smila, who caught 4 nice trout, the largest was 22 inches..................Donzigo got to sit up front and smile a lot..............no fish today.
    You know what they say: give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach his woman to fish and he won't have to lift a finger... LOL

Glad you guys are having so much fun with the new addition to the fleet.

Fish

BTW, did you hear about the inshore tournamentt last weekend? winner caught 42" and a 40" snooks.... Unfortunately, there are some concerns now that he may have caught them on a different day and kept them as pets until tournamant time. DOH!!!! Sumbody gots sum splainin to do!
    "Many go fishing all their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after." - Henry David Thoreau

SEADOGs TampaBay
    SEADOG Outlaws- George is our king, all hail King George!!!

Yeah, kinda like loading those fish down with ice or lead weights before the weigh in.................

Yes, we are loving those $12.00 fuel bills down at Oniell's, instead of Bid-D bills of $250.

You were missed at Shell on Sunday PM.

Nate is supposed to have a new nice ride.
    .........Boats are proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!

Sorry I missed you guys too. Andy called but I was tied up all day. Going to be a few weeks before I get back out there with my schedule right now, but save me a spot and a few cold ones, I'll be back.

BTW Nate always has a "new ride" out at shell, but I heard he may have gotten a new boat too LOL
    "Many go fishing all their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after." - Henry David Thoreau

SEADOGs TampaBay
    SEADOG Outlaws- George is our king, all hail King George!!!

Tell Smila to keep some trout for Debbie. Lord knows I haven't been catching anything. Looks like a fun time, I'm the same way, fishboat, and performance boats. The fishboat is a lot less work and cash!

Thread Information