Thread: Mighty Mouse's Engine

Mighty Mouse's Engine

Pictures of a 434ci Small Block Chevy, Mulitiport EFI, F.A.S.T. ECU, AFR Heads with Procharger M3 and 504 IC on the Dyno last year.

Don't be afraid it's only a small block!!
    Last edited by GEOO; 04-01-2005 at 10:06 PM.
    " Sometimes the object of the journey is not the end, but the journey itself "

Awesome ... Just Awesome !!!!!!!
    better to die on your feet, than live on your knees

Thumbs up

Duuuuude, that is sooooo SICK!!!!
    "Many go fishing all their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after." - Henry David Thoreau

SEADOGs TampaBay
    SEADOG Outlaws- George is our king, all hail King George!!!

GEOO, I didn't know it was possible to get 434 ci out of a small block; the largest I've seen on engine web sites is bored out to 383 and supposedly cranking out 500 hp; naturally aspirated. Can that be done with any GM small block, or are there only certain model years that can be bored out that much? Anybody know if the 389s that they used to have in the old Pontiac GTOs were bored out small blocks or a separate model engine?

Quote Originally Posted by picklefish
    GEOO, I didn't know it was possible to get 434 ci out of a small block; the largest I've seen on engine web sites is bored out to 383 and supposedly cranking out 500 hp; naturally aspirated. Can that be done with any GM small block, or are there only certain model years that can be bored out that much? Anybody know if the 389s that they used to have in the old Pontiac GTOs were bored out small blocks or a separate model engine?
    If memory serves me correctly, and I know it'll be pointed out if it doesn't
    a standard 350 just stroked and cleared for the longer rods gives you 383ci, then boring to .060 or .090 could get you higher

Wayne
    1967 Ski Sporter Bench Seat Project Boat

Tact - The ability to make a point without making an enemy.

The answer?

DonCig

Don Tamm - Black Hawk, CO 80422
    don.tamm@outlook.com
    Cell 303-478-2679

Whoa!!! That world castings site is claiming 600 hp out of a small block with a single four barrel. I had no idea. Thanks.

You can NOT build a 600hp small block cheaper than a 600hp big block... tain't gonna happen.. especially on pump gas.

JH
    Charter Member - WAFNC, SBBR, KWOSG
    1955 Perfect Mate
    1986 Hornet III, 502-415 TRS

www.donzi.org

no- the 389 pontiac engine is a different engine altogether than a SBC. it was in the family of 326,350,389. easily identified by the valve covers and wider bank angle than the chevys. The new big ci small blocks are awesome,Ive seen em up to 472ci/675hp(na!).check out www.ultrastreet.net-scott shafiroff racing engines. one day when my 67' St. Tropez comes out of its marine coma I'll build a monster small block to have one of the craziest,loudest and hopefully fastest center console donzi yet!!!

Thread Information