Thread: 1991 22 classic many upgrades

1991 22 classic many upgrades

220 hours, fresh water boat
    Tandem Trailer. White boat with teal trim. Updated in 2001, 2002, and 2003. Over 32,000 invested.

Original 370hp Chev Big Block with forged steel crank. Work was performed on engine by Tyler Crocket of Hot Boat

Magazine. New Holley 750 double pumper Carb Added. Stainless Steel Marine exhaust manifolds, polished valve covers,

custom laser cut dash with gaffrig premium gauges(white with teal bezels). Cost for engine and dash was over $5300.

Wait, Theres more!: GPS 80mph Speedo, new depth sounder, new fuel pump, new cone clutch added in 2003,five popup cleats

with teal anodized bezels, custom popup bow light. Teal anodized aluminum drink holders, Large offshore drop in compass,

bennet trim tabs, captains choice exhaust, new Eddie Marine ss tips with concealed flappers, Custom boarding ladder w/no

skid installed, New stereo CD player with 6 speakers, custom cobra head decal under engine hatch, and new donzi decals.

The Eagle tandem trailer was re-painted in 2000. Since then, both axles, brakes, all wood, carpet and radial tires have

been replaced.

This boat draws attention whereever it goes. Can run quiet, or with the exhaust open to raise the hairs on your neck.
    The 454 sounds loud and aggressive.

The boatran 64 mph in 3ft chop in Grand Traverse Bay, with 500lbs of passengers, 1/2 a tank of gas, using a 23 pitch Turbo

+2 four blade prop. Unable to try a new prop because the boat did not see water in 2003 and 2004. Boat was fired and run

consistently in 2003 and none in 2004. A late 2002 auto accident and my wifes ensuing surgeries and rehab trumped any

Donzi Activities. This boat is really special and runs like a raging bull with attitude.

The same mechanic has always worked on this boat. It is a fresh water boat, and senior owned. 26,500 or best offer.

More Photos can be seen on my registry page:
    http://www.donzi.net/hull.cfm?id=-1626635630

If you are interested in this boat Please Contact me.

Gene M. Bright
    4129 Cagney Ln.
    Howell, Mi 48843

Home phone 517-548-0161
    cell phone 517-3043888
    FAX Phone 517-552-1616

email: genebright@comcast.net
    Last edited by harbormaster; 03-23-2005 at 07:58 AM.

Happy to go look..

at this for any interested party. This boat is within 30 minutes of home.

PM me..

Todd
    "Professional boat shopper"

Darn it!

I was in Howell tonight, but I read the post when I got home

Oh well, off to Daytona tomorrow morning.

Mike

Thumbs up

Yes...I wish I could've seen the boat...I grew up in Howell Michigan...I think Gene lives not too far from my Brother Mike.

Nice boat...I am sure it will find a good home...I can't have two...it would be Bad! Very Bad!

Good Luck Gene!

Doc
    Because Life Is Better When You're Wet!!!

"Yes...I see you Tennis Champion?" .... You think you own me? Oh that's right... you do own me!"

I like the snake head on the hatch!

Doc, you need that going on. Maybe Johnny Revlon could help you with the art work. A nice teal with some red mixed in for effect.

Of course, fancy art work or not, your're going to see the rooster tail most of the time any way, but at least the bling-bling factor back at the docks would be way high!

The Evil twin...

Todd

P.S. Offer stands. Anybody wants a lookover on this boat, it's not far, and I would enjoy the opportunity to give it the once over. Let me know

Thread Information