Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 1999 22 classic 502 MPI

1999 22 classic 502 MPI

I am going to list the 22 on Ebay soon. It has 202 original hours on the 502/Bravo One. Except for the past 3 months, the boat spent all of its time on a lake in Indiana, under cover on a lift. For the past 3 months it sat on the bunk trailer. It is in excellent condition inside and out. Comes with a tandem axle trailer with brakes. It is white with black stripe. Call me to talk. $26,000 firm.
    JP Brescia
    609-519-6345
    Last edited by JP BRESCIA; 10-05-2004 at 06:45 PM. Reason: no pic
    Always in the Market....

Oh man.....I wish this was next year! This is the boat I have been looking for! Good luck on the sale maybe it will still be available then!!

No amount of convincing to the better half will allow this at this time....
    Brandon
    2001 Mustang GT Bullitt Edition #0564
    *Sold*1991 GMC Syclone #0569, Got Boost?
    Next Toy...Donzi

No amount of convincing to the better half will allow this at this time.... [/QUOTE]

Boy, that sounds SOOOOOO familiar.

My better half actually said yes to a 22 but is has to match my 16... red hull side, white interior. Anyone want to trade down?
    1999 33' Scarab - Purple raindrop pattern w/a pair of 415hp 502 MPI Mag

Beautiful boat! Love the black stripe.
    RedDog

President - West Vestal Donzi Owner's Group
    Knoxville, TN

22 Classic

How about a trade for 2001 22 ZX. We talked the other night and I know you have other plans. I was just hoping to catch you at a moment of weakness. I agree with Red Dog great looking boat.

Jeff

Red Dog - I didn't realize you switched to a 22C...congrats! Are you boys still talking about the trip on my boat from 76 falls back to Jamestown?

trade dowm....

Sanleonkid.... I am already looking for a nice 18 or 16 classic for after the sale. I am not opposed to a trade, with some extra cash of course, for an 18 or 16. If you are in a position to do something like this, call me and tell me more about your classic.
    Always in the Market....

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye

Red Dog - I didn't realize you switched to a 22C...congrats! Are you boys still talking about the trip on my boat from 76 falls back to Jamestown?
    I bought Peter Beck's 502 with the green stripe just about 1 year ago. I don't know what you did with the boys but it definitely left an impression - an impression that is best that their mom doesn't know about
    RedDog

President - West Vestal Donzi Owner's Group
    Knoxville, TN

Red Dog

In the simplest terms it was WOT to Jamestown.

J P,

Didn't you have a 18 Classic at the time we tried crossing paths when we we're both up for the "Lake George Spring Dust Off" friday June 19th, 2003, Rotten cell phone reception and all. I was at the Algonquin Restaurant and I think you we're down on the main drag in town at one of the Bar's with friends? I kept driving back and forth or something missing you guys? I was lucky to make it home that night almost too many
    Anyway nice 22c why are you switching back to an 18c? Maybe we should talk about that 22c what part of Jersey is Marlton in?

Catcha later,
    Walt
    Think Fast, Live Long!
    Humor Helps.

Walt..Yup...that was me. I had alot of fun in that 18 that weekend....Call me anytime to talk about the 22. Since I put in on ebay, all I have done for the past 2 days was talk about it.
    Always in the Market....

removing the sale from this site

Sorry everybody but I must remove my donzi for sale from this site. I have it listed on ebay with a Buy It NOW option. Anybody interested must now participate via EBAY. I don't want to run the risk of somebody on this site accepting my offer, and someone "buy it now" on EBAY and start some contractual debate or the like. I will be happy to answer questions and communicate on this site because I hope it goes to someone from here.
    I am selling it to get involved in something new but I will have enough cushion to afford @ $12k of Classic . The criteria for my new Donzi is that it should be an 18C and very clean..hopefully a fresh water boat since that's what I have been running in lately. Year...older the better... Keep me in mind fella's
    Always in the Market....

I did see you on the bay a few times this summer and I also saw it on the trailer in Surf City once or twice if I am not mistaken. I was limping in with a blown starboard drive on my 353 Fastech. Very nice boat.
    JIm
    353 Fastech twin 500 EFI's,OPA P5-5 Corsa race boat 496 HO CMI headers ,29 Fountain F1 500 EFI Motorless Minx HP too be determined and soon to change if I get some time.

ss....that was me. My in-laws rented a place in Surf City for two weeks. It seemed like the only reason we went on the Donzi was to go to the Dutchman. I think I shelled out $100 a day for "boat drinks" and steamers..
    Always in the Market....

To bad about the possible E-Bay conflict but I understand.

Walt
    Think Fast, Live Long!
    Humor Helps.

Thread Information